either mariokart or metriod prime hunters wich one

myspace

Banned
Jun 4, 2007
hey ima fixing to go buy one of these games i dont no wich one is beta
either mariokart or metriod prime hunter wich one would be betta for me to buy

MPH's single player sucks... only get it if your interested in its multi-player, which also kinda sucks.

On the other hand... you have MK. You choose. :lol:

mario kart both single and multiplayer are awsome also metroid prime levels are long nad you vant save in middle of level

I play both around the same amount, but sometimes I get a bit bored of mkds so I'd say metroid!

Metroid Prime is the best game for the DS if your into good multiplayer and you have an internet connection. Mario Kart is fun, but sometimes online, the other karts skip left and right and its impossible to pass them. It's probably hacks , but i don't even know.... I would say metroid prime is the best choice!:lol:

Mario Kart, it's a brilliant little game. Manufan15, that's called snaking, it's not hacking in any way, I do it in every one of my races. I'd definitely pick Mario Kart because the online play is amazing, when people don't disconnect on you.

Frogger said:
Mario Kart, it's a brilliant little game. Manufan15, that's called snaking, it's not hacking in any way, I do it in every one of my races. I'd definitely pick Mario Kart because the online play is amazing, when people don't disconnect on you.

Yea but does snaking teleport you a short distance? Because when I play online, they disappear and reappear a short distance ahead of me, and i can't catch up to them without powerups. How do you do that if it isn't using R and L? I know how to slide if thats what your talking about!

manufan15 said:
Yea but does snaking teleport you a short distance? Because when I play online, they disappear and reappear a short distance ahead of me, and i can't catch up to them without powerups. How do you do that if it isn't using R and L? I know how to slide if thats what your talking about!

I am quite happy to race you now.

This is why I prefer to race continental, sometimes lag causes karts to drift and disappear, this won't happen if the user lives relatively close to you (and you live about half an hour away from myself). It is just lag, and sometimes they fall off the course, this doesn't really happen. You probably have the same impact on whoever you are racing.

Nhm, as I said in your PM, it's possibly just people who have about 9 hours difference to you in the timezones.

Back