emos!

Meh did know this girl once that cut here self and put nail varnish in the cuts

redwagon76 said:
Anyways, The "emo" that's out now is crap. Cutting is a serious issue that people shouldn't make fun of. It has nothing to do with being emo..

yay, someone who knows what they're talking about!:)

Some of the music isn't that bad. The "chill stuff", as I call it, like Death Cab, the Decemberists, The Shins, Postal Service, Mars Volta I like. Alot of that stuff you can argue to be classified under "Indie" though.

Fall Out Boy on the other hand is the lamest excuse for a "rock band" ever. That kind of "Emo" music sucks.

But still, the culture creeps the **** outa me. Weird kids with their tight jeans, and black hair slicked down to cover one eye.

"The eye is the window to the soul, but I don't want you to see my soul because it's so full of sadness and pain." This was an actually reply when I asked an emo kid why he does that with his hair.

they turned spiderman into a total emo! all emos lead a depressing life. who would want to be one?:eek:ut:

the problem is that emos are ASSOCIATED with cutting......however ask an emo if its up and down, NOT ACROSS from the vein. if they do the a-typical paper cut slashes across the forearm in rows of 5 then they are not sucidal.

the ones that are sucidal dont do it for attention they have personal problems that they feel that in doing the cutting (almost so that the vein is severed and mass blood comes out- without dying but deff being dizzy) relieves the tention and stress. they also dont publicate it. they dont go around advertising it and putting bandages over their cuts. they usually hide everything.

in any event, i also hate hot topic! hot topic has become a fakers paradise. kinda like UFO pants. man i remember during X days when no one knew what the hell UFO pants were and then they became mainstream and everyone wore them....even the wanna be ravers! that drove me crazy. also the ones that wear spikes on everything. dude, it was cool when sid vicious wore them, it aint cool on you poser so dont immitate. ugh

ETA- i ALSO HATED when trench coats became popular. no one wore them until colombine and everyone was told not to wear them....so what did kids do? yeah thats right "trench coat mafia" :rolleyes:

yeh some emos aren't suicidal but some are just depressed
:cryin: i like afi and some emo music but emos hane the worst approach to life

Last edited:
Cutting isn't something to be taken lightly, or to make fun of.

Sure some people do it because they're attention whores. Others do it because they possibly developed this unhealthy habit as a child from some messed up experiences, and since then the addiction is used to help them deal with heavy stress.

As for emos, w/e. I don't care if someone's emo as long as they're a cool and a nice person.

Last edited:
Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
i hate emo`s

And I hate haters.

I hope that doesn't make me a hater....

...oh crap, it does!

I meant to say I hate all haters, except the haters that hate haters.

I think....

Celestial said:
Does scraping your arm against a wall accidently and bleeding count as emo? :(

only if you write a poem about it and drink black coffee

thats hardcore right there

I get called emo quite often.

It's because I have my ears gauged, I wear tighter shirts and jeans (no, not girl jeans, and not even skin tight jeans), and because I listen to hardcore music.

So you can see what I'm talking about:

Picture2red.jpg

But never have I carried the "woe is me" attitude, talked about cutting, non-conformity, etc... Just because I'm thin and am more comfortable in tighter fitting clothes, not to mention I think they look better on me, compared to big ass jeans and huge baggy shirts doesn't mean I'm emo.

Back