Endless oceon is brilliant!!

Can anyone tell me if the game has a base storyline or if you're just swimming around in the ocean. The video that I see (E3 2007 Trailer) show no type of storyline or objective to reach in the game.
Besides that, looks like a well-made game, but nothing to be buying for me.

i thought thsi was gonna be action or sumptin....everyone was pumped

judging be ocean spelling ( idk) hes 8

this game looks good. Nothing close to real-life but hey we hold a wiimote to simulate sports which is retarded.

oxhaker said:
judging be ocean spelling ( idk) hes 8

That's a bit rich coming from you :lol: .

Anyway good to hear that the game is good, I might pick this one up. I have a real interest in marine systems and the ocean so it seems to be the prefect fit.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Looks like an interesting game, if you ever needed a small easy soothing game to just mellow out with this'd be it.
I agree. It is not a game for people who want all-out action all the time. I haven't actually played the game myself, but I am guessing from the reviews that it provides a calming atmosphere.

It looks good and interesting, not really got a storyline, just for exploring and it looks to be something different with the option of Wifi also. Cheap as well.

hang on.. if you watch that embedded video, their is a brief second where at the bottom a little menu comes up, where you can select..stuff to throw at the fishes, so there is SOME point to it, bit I agree it seems comparable to Pokemon Snap.... and that was terrible.

Back