EOTW # 2 Application

demonflair said:
LMFAO :lol:

Yeah lol... why being so lazy dude?? :lol:

Cause I wanna:)

:lol: Its just awkward me making the threads everyweek, maybe I will consider making all the theme less week's but I think the winner of the themed weeks should make the next themed week thread since they are picking the theme and image?

Gah, I only need to copy and paste I will carry on as normal as you wish rickeyy:lol:

I found a book!

Oh wait, barn making for dummies. . .

Cpt.McCloud said:
Cause I wanna:)

:lol: Its just awkward me making the threads everyweek, maybe I will consider making all the theme less week's but I think the winner of the themed weeks should make the next themed week thread since they are picking the theme and image?

Gah, I only need to copy and paste I will carry on as normal as you wish rickeyy:lol:

I found a book!

Oh wait, barn making for dummies. . .

It's a bit odd to edit a pic with a theme, imagin a childish pic with the theme being MJ!? :wtf:
Of course that would never happen :lol:

Oh well, guess that picking the image would be a great idea, instead of just picking the theme.

And who won the last EOTW??

demonflair said:
It's a bit odd to edit a pic with a theme, imagin a childish pic with the theme being MJ!? :wtf:
Of course that would never happen :lol:

Oh well, guess that picking the image would be a great idea, instead of just picking the theme.

And who won the last EOTW??

Listen rickeyy, I will explain.

There is a themed week were there is a image and a theme.

There is a themeless week were there is image and no theme.

I pick the image for the themeless week.

The winner of the previous themed week picks the image and theme for the next themed week.

Voting is still happening for EOTW1, I beleive that KCBlack is winning, by a lot:lol:

I will go check it out, it might be close.

Here ya go..

memorial-park-playground-Transform.png

Quick entry without much effort; mostly because I didn't like the stock, but partly because I really don't care anymore :rolleyes:

EOTW2.gif

ssbb_lover said:
Tarheel, pretty cool. Gym...hehe, you finally made something bad. :]
Like I said, I really don't care...Maybe next week, if there's a better stock...

I know, I was kidding...

But this picture is perfect for...anything. You can pretty much put anything here. Do you want a more difficult stock to work with or something?

ssbb_lover said:
But this picture is perfect for...anything. You can pretty much put anything here. Do you want a more difficult stock to work with or something?
Meh, I don't see it as perfect. I dunno...it wasn't a person, it wasn't scenic, it wasn't an open field...
It was like it was trying to be everything and it didn't work...

And no stock is harder to use than another, some are just better candidates.

Just for the record, tyly picked that stock.

Send all that negative energy to tyly:lol:

I need to get this thread back in action. McCloud, when are we starting the voting?

FR. said:
I need to get this thread back in action. McCloud, when are we starting the voting?

I announced it in a thread buddy, I said that a week has been missing so this eotw 2 voting thread will be made on monday along with eotw 3 app.

Back