EU VC update 1/2/08

Napalmbrain

WiiChat Member
May 15, 2006
Cardiff, Wales
Nintendo reminds us just how much they despise us, by doing the fourth one-game-wonder week in two months. We got SSFII last week, now Lolo 2 this week. America got both those games in one update. :mad5:

Adventures of Lolo 2

Surely we're due for more Sega games by now?

Ive found myself buying VC games less and less recently. Im gutted, thats the main attraction for the Wii for me and Mario and Zelda. At least XBLA games have been really good recently.

Did their programmers die, quit, or do they believe you only need one programmer to port these games?! There's no reason by this point in time we are getting so few VC games. Any theories?

Minted said:
Ive found myself buying VC games less and less recently. Im gutted, thats the main attraction for the Wii for me and Mario and Zelda.

I dont think every body has bin buyin to to play VC games

VC pulls in a massive chunk of Nintendo's profit! All I know is it's over 2x the amount of XBL's downloadable games. I have to agree with the Hitler theory. Only he would be evil enough to screw us over like this. Maybe Stalin...

I reckon it's the entire legion of doom behind it. Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hussein, Niyazov, Amin, Milosevic, and Pinochet. There's no other explanation.

Well looks like u guys got 1 game too for this week just like us NA people... well hopefully we will get some good and more games coming up next week since its gonna be Feb as well.

Napalmbrain said:
I reckon it's the entire legion of doom behind it.
There was only two members of the Legion of doom
lod4.jpg

Dont be hatein them

Edit -
Just seen whats come out on the PS3s download list
Theame hospital
Motterhead (sadly not the band)
Fade to black

How meny wiis dose it take to get a PS3 ?

Last edited:
In the past few months I’ve lost a considerable amount of interest in the whole VC thing until early this week I decided to go out and wing it by buying 4000 Wii points.

It was a treat to see how many games I actually wanted (I hadn’t used the shop since last October when I got Castlevania 2) mainly games like 1080, Harvest Moon, Mario 3, etc. Decent ****, y'know?

Last night was the first Thursday night in months I was home to see the VC update. What a let down, I was actually excited to see what was coming out.

This is ass.

Darkprinny said:
There was only two members of the Legion of doom
lod4.jpg

?

NO NO my friend......there were at times 3.......Hawk, & animal....and then smash was added from Demonlition, WWF;s copy of the Legion of Doom/Road Warriors. They made a team of 3 to compete against another team of 3 in some Summer Slam event or the like.

See, my nerdyness runs deep.

Back