EU VC update 28/03/08: C64 comes to VC!

Napalmbrain

WiiChat Member
May 15, 2006
Cardiff, Wales
Yes, the Commodore 64 has finally arrived! Sorry, no news on if or when it'll come to America. The games retail at 500 Wii Points, here's the first two:

International Karate
Uridium

On top of that, we get a new Nintendo 64 game as well:

Cruis'n USA

Three whole games? We'll probably be getting nothing for the next fortnight then.

Last edited:
*Gets out his C64*
*Puts it back*
Hate THAT noise

Two fearly good games and a allrgihtish one

I wonder if they still have the ridiculously long loading times? VC games are meant to quite accurate emulations, after all.

Dont forget the error message

Just to satisfy some people's curiosity: According to vc-reviews, they make up for the lack of keyboard with a virtual one like you see when you type stuff in the Wii's web browser.

Looks like you finally got a N64 game and its Cruis'n USA too as well... one of my favorite racing games to play and you got the new Commodore 64 system up as well... hope we get these next week or so... but for me, ill grab me the Cruis'n USA if it comes out here in NA

Epic week for you guys! Not sure how good the c64 games are, but Cruis'n is great. Splatter some bugs for me!

How old are you guys? The sound effects hurt my ears! But you got 3 games! 3 games is better than 1! A glimmer of hope? Please release more games per week!

sagema said:
How old are you guys? The sound effects hurt my ears! But you got 3 games! 3 games is better than 1! A glimmer of hope? Please release more games per week!

This one has seen 8 console wars

The C64 games where never the best soundin/lookin games ever but they mostly played well
Shame the same cant be said about recent games

Back