excite truck cheap?

I thought garage sales only took cash? I didn't know you could trade! ;)

Seriously though Dreamcastninja and Zachp18 are on time out from talking to each other :sick:

dreamcastninja, youre being out of line with zach, he was just trying to help. Dont take his advice if you think its stupid, but you should thank him just the same, not flame him. You and ciper are being childish.

dreamcastninja said:
"idiots should be badgered eh? I contend that you're an idiot (and an asshole, for that matter), yet you don't see me hating on you for no reason."

Your opinion doesn't matter. Contend my foot in your ass.

Jesus dude, that was a good one. I feel so.. so pwned. I see why you put yourself up on a pedestal, you deserve it. I mean, god, your wit is just so biting! "contend my foot in your ass"... i thought i checked my post to make sure i couldn't get pwned, but you.. you found a way. And informing me that my opinion doesn't matter... that didn't just pwn me, that made me rethink my entire life! Kudos to you sir, for your brilliant insight into a poster you barely know. I am now a changed man, all thanks to your limitless knowledge. If i could make you king of this forum facility, i would, but thats just my opinion (aka nothing).

dreamcastninja said:
I'm not trying to change you guitarguy9. I am just relaying the facts to you. If you do not heed my words, so be it; no stink off my ****.

What facts are you relaying? That my opinion doesn't matter? Sorry, but i don't believe a fact until i see proper citation. Where did you find out that my opinion doesn't matter? Was is in the Bible? Wikipedia? A database of some sort? Please, share your info with me! I yearn to learn, in the hopes that if i gather enough knowledge my opinion just might matter someday

My opinion > your opinion

It's that simple. It is in the database of life. Socially known facts that we all learn when we join this forum. Your opinion will never matter; there is no hope for you guitarguy9. All is lost for you, leave the forum now while you still have some dignity.

This=going down the shithole. It's over. Dreamcast, i'm assuming you got your answer, did you not? If so, you can continue this over PM's, but please do not keep posting if it's developing/developed into a flame war. If you think they're so naive and foolish, don't even waste your time with them, but if you truly want to keep on, discuss it over PM's like I previously said. Alright?

:lol: All of you make me laugh ha-ha-ha!!!!
Fighting on a forum board!!!
Thanks to ALL of the good postsI had a good laugh tonight!!!!:lol:

Metalthrashingmark said:
:lol: All of you make me laugh ha-ha-ha!!!!
Fighting on a forum board!!!
Thanks to ALL of the good postsI had a good laugh tonight!!!!:lol:
I said don't post...it just brings it up in the "new posts" section AGAIN, and more people post. Please...

dreamcastninja said:
My opinion > your opinion

It's that simple. It is in the database of life. Socially known facts that we all learn when we join this forum. Your opinion will never matter; there is no hope for you guitarguy9. All is lost for you, leave the forum now while you still have some dignity.

Are you tripping on acid or something? The database of life? Wtf? I love how you're telling me to retain some dignity... cause flaming people on a forum, that's as classy as it gets. Seriously, when did ignorance become a point of view?

Here's what I want you to do. I want you to take your Wiimote...think you can follow? Ok, good. Now I want you to point it up, with the sensor facing the ceiling. Now take the Wiimote and bring it behind your back. Lower it a few inches, so you can see it through your legs if you want. It should still be facing the ceiling though, don't forget that! Alright, are you there? Gooood. Now, thrust upward quickly! Thrust until the Wiimote is solidly lodged in your ass. If you're feeling pain, it's a good sign. The wiimote should be able to fit quite well, so don't crap out halfway through, get that thing all the way in there.

Why do i suggest this? A) Because i hate you, and B) You seem like you'd enjoy that type of thing.

Sorry to SSBBlover for making another reply...i had to defend my honor. Plus, that douche had it coming.

good god this thread has gotton off topic!:lol: Wow, at the begining he just wanted to know some cheap prices for excite truck and look how off topic it has gotten! ( apoligies for contributing in the off topicness )

Try a car boot sale like Zach said, was at a huge one last week and saw some Wii games on one of the tables, £20 a game isnt bad, excite truck, super monkey and cooking mama, none of them really intrested me mind you.

Back