exciting Nintendo Games for '08

Our only concern is that some instruments might prove more entertaining than others - point a trumpet in the air, or bagsy the bassoon? Still, multiplayer should be great.

What? :mad5:

Having a bassoon in a game will be the best. Enough of this guitar/rock stuff, it's so overdone. XD

It's an exciting game, I can't wait to get it!

Thanks for the big list.^^
I need to save up my money for these.

Awesome post thread-starter. I had not heard about the Matsuno or Gas-Powered Games projects!!!

Games I want from this list...

1) Mario Kart Wii (Q2 - April/June)

9) Matsuno (TBC) WOW!!! This guy is probably making an uber-hardcore turn-based or tactical RPG or a new version of Ogre Battle!!!

22) Animal Crossing Wii (TBC)

37) Shiren the Wanderer (February) This game and Baroque are high on my list. I love dungeon-hacks, especially random dungeons!

44) Oboro Muramasa Youtouden (2008 (Japan) - Simply one of the sickest looking 2D Ninja games ever!!! Must Have!!!

45) Fragile (2008)

49) Gas Powered Games Project (TBC) Dungeon Siege with online co-op would rock!!!

52) Monster Hunter 3 (2008) Capcom has stated this will not ship in 2008. But when it does, it will likely be my replacement for Phantasy Star Online!!!

vashivihan said:
The Game of Life (TBC)

Totally not what you were expecting. Japanese-centric with heavy use of Miis, it might play loosely like the board game, but some of the minigames are waaay out there.

Like, just off the top of our head, the one where you have to fling feces at a row of floating bottoms. Note: not a joke.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=178911

Wow, this sounds like an intriguing game for the U.S.! :ciappa:

Certainly seems unique, but I doubt it'll make it here...

Back