Experiencing the Never Old Wind Waker

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
Well I got Wind Waker today, I've been playing it a bit in my Wii and I think it looks great!!! Everyone told me it was one of the best games for the GC, and I am a fan of LoZ games and I didn't had a chance to play it, so I bought it.

people judged the game by the cel-shading and how the characters looked. But yes, it was one of the best for the gamecube.

~Rival

RivalDestiny said:
people judged the game by the cel-shading and how the characters looked. But yes, it was one of the best for the gamecube.

~Rival

I find the cell-shading perfectly well design in this game, the story looks great, the gameplay looks so great, and the game looks HUGE!!!

I start to feel that this might one of my favourite games ever...

I won't let myself play it until I
1)Beat Twilight Princess (Just got into Hyrule Castle)
2)Play/beat Ocarina of Time
Yea. I have it already though =\.

My god the Wii owns... said:

Thats what I said to, but I ended up playing it anyway it's great.:thumbsup:

My god the Wii owns... said:

You should have played Ocarina of Time first, then Wind Waker, and then TP, that's how the story of the Triforce goes...

Brady280 said:
Thats what I said to, but I ended up playing it anyway it's great.:thumbsup:

You couldn't resist Wind Waker (LoL)

I'm sure you will find it there's a lot of stores with this game. Why don't you try the store links in the right side of Wiichat's home page.

I just picked up the wind waker today, to play on my wii, but it says that there is no memory card in slot one when I turn it on, so it says that I can not save, anybody eles have this problem?

AmEboy14 said:
I just picked up the wind waker today, to play on my wii, but it says that there is no memory card in slot one when I turn it on, so it says that I can not save, anybody eles have this problem?

You need to buy the memory card, buy one with 128 Mb.

did u know. . .
if you beat it then play it again you will have invisble clothes (play in jamas) and have deluxe picto box

Back