Fav. Roller Coaster?

Well I've only been to two amusement parks: Lagoon and Disney Land. But since I was about four when I went to Disney Land I didn't go on any roller-coasters there so I will have to pick one from Lagoon which I go to a few times a year. I guess I would have to say the Colossus.

Major Tom said:
I havent been there since it was called Six Flags........ The names are confusing now....... Which one is the villian? And what did they ever do to the Seaworld section?
seaworld section has tons of shows and still some aquatics
(i still dont remember if its six flags or geauga lake since it was changed so many times)
the villian is the big wooden rollercoaster to the left of the entrance, starts off with 3 huge hills

from what theme parks ive been to (universal islands of adventure disney) all i liked dueling dragons (if you go on a back row then go on the front row u will have a TOTALLY DIFFRENT experience)the hulk was pretty kool and the revenge of the mummy in universial its the best indoor ive been into

Duh the collossus is tiny the Titans second drop is measures 4 1/2 times taller than the collusses first drop

Sovieto said:
seaworld section has tons of shows and still some aquatics
(i still dont remember if its six flags or geauga lake since it was changed so many times)
the villian is the big wooden rollercoaster to the left of the entrance, starts off with 3 huge hills
Oh OK. That one was closed when I went....... Small Flying rocks were hitting people so the closed it down & were getting rid of the rocks........ It looked cool though.....

If anyones been to Thorpe Park, you'll know colossus is the best ride ever ever ever. Oh and Mr.Monkeys banana ride lol :cornut:

The Thunder Bolt - Kennywood Park, Pittsburgh PA

Anyone in the Pittsburgh area grew up on Kennywood, and the ThunderBolt is one of the best Wooden coasters in America. Or at leasts that's what The Discovery Channel said in 2005.

I can't remember the name of the last one I have been on but its in Alton Towers though. Its a drop that goes vertically down and comes out through a tunnel.

Byuakuya said:
I can't remember the name of the last one I have been on but its in Alton Towers though. Its a drop that goes vertically down and comes out through a tunnel.

Oblivion

oblivion_03.jpg

And my Fav is Shockwave at Drayton Manor - You're stood up!

shockwave_photo1.jpg

Last edited:
man, I have only been in parks in georgia and florida. the best I have ride on is Kraken, on seaworld. thats the fastest on florida, I think. I also like hulk and dungeon dragons, both on universal studios. I want to go to cedar point, I want to get on the dragster... it looks sick

Back