Faveourite cutscene in twight princess

Here's my favourite cutscene.

Why? Because I can do something funny with it.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUXC8Y3Bjaw[/MEDIA]

HAHAHAHA! LINKS HAT GOT A BONER! HAHAHAHAHA!

Mine is when:
Zant attacks you and Midna and you have to go save her as a wolf. Either that, or when Zant attacks the castle with his army of beasts, and those two big ones you never fight.

(P.S: Zant is my favorite Zelda character....when he wasn't crazy)

Oh yeah I've always wanted to fight them. You mean those black shadow creatures with the masks?

Yup, you never get to fight 'em. It sucks. You see them in two cutscenes, but it's like Nintendo forgot about them or something....Maybe they'll appear in the sequel.....
120px-Zant_invades.PNG

Doubt it. Those were created by Zant and when we killed Zant and Ganondorf , they died with them.

No chance.

Yeah...but the sequel to this game might not be the same story.

Check out my thread, search: Storyline and History of Hyrule Explained

Examples please? I am pretty sure I did not.

Ok, I guess you fixed it. But, so you know, Windwaker is supposed to take place 100 years after Twilight Princess.

All the cut-scenes in Twilight Princess are very cinematic, communicating the story and emotion wonderfully. I'm playing through the game for my third time now and just returned light to the Eldin province. The cut-scene in the sanctuary is amongst my favourites. Barnes is a hilarious character and the cut-scene does his comical nature justice. When Colin says "Andy is going to save us! (replace "Andy", of course, with whomever you named your character); I found this one of the most powerful parts of the game with beautiful music and cinematics. I really started to understand here the scale of the game, in terms of emotion and story-line. I can't wait to keep playing!

Wow your very optimistic! I'll thank you somehow (Wink). Lol.

My favourites scenes would of had to been after every boss, after the last blow they make a huge ending and they just fall down and die very dramatically and I love that! Especially the Dragon, since he fell all the way down and made a crater in the floor.

Sparx said:
Wow your very optimistic! I'll thank you somehow (Wink). Lol.

My favourites scenes would of had to been after every boss, after the last blow they make a huge ending and they just fall down and die very dramatically and I love that! Especially the Dragon, since he fell all the way down and made a crater in the floor.
Ya man! I love the cut-scenes after the boss-battles also! The music is epically beautiful and there is always some dramatic way for the boss to explode or dry up or disintegrate while Link does his signature move (twirling his blade and such). I love, in Twilight Princess, how each Boss is introduced with a title, giving the battle a more intense and... meaningful atmosphere, I guess because you know who you're dealing with. Nintendo did this with Ocarina of Time also and I missed in Wind Waker.
All the cut-scenes are awesome man, I can't choose just one! I'll come across more along my play through and post them here, it's fun sharing with everyone.

Just thought I'd bring up the finale of the game, which is, of course, just one big cut-scene! I have the soundtrack for the music that orchestrated over the credits and listen to it every now and then. What a powerful and memorable ending for the game!

Last edited:
Back