Favorite Arcade Game?

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Favorite XBL Arcade Game?

Whats your favorite XBOX Live Arcade Game?
Right now mines Geometry Wars, I'm not the best at it but I love it!
I just got Small Arms, which also owns, but haven't spent to much time with it yet

yet theres so many great arcade games coming out this year, like Alien Hominid, Boom Boom Rocket, and all these weird cool ones of which I can't remember their names. But thanks Wii, for making the XBL Arcade become a little more competetive (or atleast thats what it seems to be doing)

Last edited:
You guys are joking right? I mean arcade as in XBOX Live arcade, hince this being in the XBOX 360 section.. xD

Haven't downloaded many, but my fave's probably Marble Blast Ultra, even though some of the later levels are insanely hard.

Can't wait for Symphony of the Night! :thumbsup:

my bad, i usually look at posts by the New Posts thing. but hopefully ill be getting a xbox360 soon once i get some paychecks comming.

To be honest i dont think x box live arcade has really released anything retro that was really good yet saying that worms is on its way. The wii has the vc which is far better but again it should be with the licences it has. In fact Nintendo should have the retro scene all but 1. But there is a lot of for and against for both systems anyway 360 has a lot better graphics and online gameing Nintendo has games with mega gamplay i guess it depends what you are after from a gameing point of view. Im sure its a battle and one that will be spoke about on forums across the globe. But for me retro goes to Nintendo.

luckio said:
To be honest i dont think x box live arcade has really released anything retro that was really good yet saying that worms is on its way. The wii has the vc which is far better but again it should be with the licences it has. In fact Nintendo should have the retro scene all but 1. But there is a lot of for and against for both systems anyway 360 has a lot better graphics and online gameing Nintendo has games with mega gamplay i guess it depends what you are after from a gameing point of view. Im sure its a battle and one that will be spoke about on forums across the globe. But for me retro goes to Nintendo.
classics like
Uno
SMASH TV
Dig Dug
Galaga
Frogger
Street Fighter
Rootbeer Tapper
Paperboy..
arent good enough? Since you obviously like Nintendo, i think the reason you like the VC is because it is NIntendo games?

There is good games on x box live arcade just not classics paperboy is ok but where is the real classics like streets of rage , microsoft have the rare licence so where is killer instinct, banjo kazooie, goldeneye , if you want to go and get games like dig dug fair enough but you can use emu,s on a pc why pay 400 or so points for them. And regarding the wii i bought mine for the vc games my choice i own both machines these also sell games for points which i could play on a pc with a emu the games on the vc are simply better
Sonic was meant to go on x box live arcade where is it. worms is coming those are classics and if you asked people if they wanted games like root beer tapper, or goldeneye or road rash for example most would pick goldeneye , or road rash over root beer tapper . i personally would like to see Track n field on x box live arcade and that is a fairly old title but it mostly comes down to personal choice. Street fighter is a stand out title on live arcade but there are more classics which should be on there Fatal fury , samurai warriors to name a couple.

luckio said:
There is good games on x box live arcade just not classics paperboy is ok but where is the real classics like streets of rage , microsoft have the rare licence so where is killer instinct, banjo kazooie, goldeneye , if you want to go and get games like dig dug fair enough but you can use emu,s on a pc why pay 400 or so points for them. And regarding the wii i bought mine for the vc games my choice i own both machines these also sell games for points which i could play on a pc with a emu the games on the vc are simply better
Sonic was meant to go on x box live arcade where is it. worms is coming those are classics and if you asked people if they wanted games like root beer tapper, or goldeneye or road rash for example most would pick goldeneye , or road rash over root beer tapper . i personally would like to see Track n field on x box live arcade and that is a fairly old title but it mostly comes down to personal choice. Street fighter is a stand out title on live arcade but there are more classics which should be on there Fatal fury , samurai warriors to name a couple.
you can get emus for all the nintendo games too :wtf:

Back