Favorite Wii Sports game

Tennis wins : it goes like this for me

1. Tennis
2. Bowling
3. Golf
4. Baseball
5. Boxing

though I love em all for there own reasons, like, I don't dislike Boxing just 'cause it's last in the list

Yeah I don't dislike Baseball either. I don't think I've really mastered it yet, batting is way twitchy!

1. Boxing
2. Baseball
3. Bowling
4. Tennis
5. Golf

Although, 3 and 4 may swap over the next few days - just getting the hang of the tennis

For me, its:

1. Tennis
2. Bowling
3. Boxing
4. Baseball
5. Golf

Baseball is ok actually, but i dont lilke golf at all. it doesnt respond well, i think.
Also, elebits is an honorary sport, and it makes #1 too

I played Bowling at a freinds house and it wasnt that great but its still #3 on my list!

Nintendo completely missed when they made boxing. Its the only game where the Mii's movements are mostly digital. I've barely played Sports, I unlocked everything in about 30 minutes then quickly went back to Zelda.

My favourite, BOWLING -seems to be a popular choice.

miiplaywii said:
Nintendo completely missed when they made boxing. Its the only game where the Mii's movements are mostly digital. I've barely played Sports, I unlocked everything in about 30 minutes then quickly went back to Zelda.

My favourite, BOWLING -seems to be a popular choice.
i could not possibly disagree more
in baseball, tennis, and golf it doesn't sense the direction u r swinging, baseball is just timing, tennis is just forehand backhand with a lob option, and golf is just power, boxing, however, detects if u r punching toward their face, body, left, right, etc
u simply did not give it enough time to get a feel for it and become precise in ur movements
while baseball does have really cool movement detection while the bat is behind u, there is only one type of generic swing
in boxing, u can do the same punch is almost limitless directions

tbrod said:
Did pu extra set of remotes. Do I need anything else? for him to get started with his friends?
you will only be able to play real multi-player with 1 controller (one comes with the system) for Wii-Bowling and Wii-Golf as it's a slow paced sport in which you can take turns. It keeps scores and all that.

Now you can take turn on all the other sports but it'll just be plain old taking turns.

I suggest you buy a second Wii-Mote and if you can a second nunchunk (for Wii-Boxing) and other non Wii-Sports games.

The Wii box comes with all the basics to start up though.

Back