Fifa 08 Wii Tournament - Prize To Be Won

A draw is the score after 90 minutes indeed :) sorry to no mention it. Here is the Fixtures for Group B! :)

Group B Fixtures

Fixtures 1 to be completed by Saturday 6th October 8pm GMT

weewii182 - Blackburn vs adubrovs - Chelsea
BCFCJay - Tottenham vs WiiCricket - Real Madrid

Fixtures 2 to be completed by Monday 8th October 8pm GMT

weewii182 - Blackburn vs BCFCJay - Tottenham
adubrovs - Chelsea vs WiiCricket - Real Madrid

Fixtures 3 to be completed by Wednesday 10th October 8pm GMT

WiiCricket - Real Madrid vs weewii182 - Blackburn
adubrovs - Chelsea vs BCFCJay - Tottenham

Yes but AC Are already taken. Your in Group C and you're INTER MILAN :smilewinkgrin:

Group C Fixtures

Fixtures 1 to be completed by Saturday 6th October 8pm GMT

cwall22 - AC milan vs lil-brits - inter milan
BrayshawZR - Burnley vs anthonybest 1 - Arsenal

Fixtures 2 to be completed by Monday 8th October 8pm GMT

cwall22 - AC Milan vs BrayshawZR - Burnley
lil-brits - Inter Milan vs anthonybest1 - Arsenal

Fixtures 3 to be completed by Wednesday 10th October 8pm GMT

anthonybest1 - Arsenal vs cwall22 - AC Milan
lil-brits - Inter Milan vs BrayshawZR - Burnley

to be completed ? so the games can be played anytime but deadline is the time n date given or is that the time for the match ? ...n how do we actually play the match do we just go in the lobby n look for the opposition?

Right a game can be completed and reported before the date noted but they have to be submitted in the thread BEFORE THE DATE. So you can play match 3 then 1 then 2 but aslong as there all in before the dates then its ok.

To play your match you need to pm the person your playing and get them to arrange a time with you to meet in the lobbys and then just meet play and report the results :D

If i beat lewi t (Which i will)

And lets say he lies about the score,How will i have evidence?

My ea account name is bb4life if that matters...should i create a new one with weewii182??

Kwanzee said:
If i beat lewi t (Which i will)

And lets say he lies about the score,How will i have evidence?
Lol will you now? I imagine WiiCricket is assuming that everyone is fair and honest, and just to let you know, I will be so even if you do beat me, I won't lie. Let's just hope no-one else does either.

weewii, you don't need to make a new one, just as long as WiiCricket updates the group/fixtures posts with everyones EA Nation name as well.

man, ide love to join but the game isnt out here in canada

Am i totally to late to sign up? Also whats this thing about Interative Leagues i dont get i does it mean you can enter into an actual league or something?

Last edited:
Lewi T said:
Lol will you now? I imagine WiiCricket is assuming that everyone is fair and honest, and just to let you know, I will be so even if you do beat me, I won't lie. Let's just hope no-one else does either.

weewii, you don't need to make a new one, just as long as WiiCricket updates the group/fixtures posts with everyones EA Nation name as well.

Ok then i believe you.

when woulkd you like to have our match?Btw my ea name isnt kwanzee i dont think its either kzv or kwanzeev

Ill be updating the first post later with all the fixtures league tables and soforth. Its between the players to arrange the games and if they dont play them both teams will get a loss from it unless one of them contact me saying the other wont play.

And if anyone is gonna cheat take a photo of proof of the score :).

Back