Final Fantasy

kronau said:
my brother has it he gets to test the Final Fantasy games before that are evin announced i never got to see it tho cus he lives far away from me

That's awsome I wish I got to test it out. The games looks great :thumbsup:

I didn't like Crystal Chronicles for the GC, maybe this one will be different...

bilzar said:
I didn't like Crystal Chronicles for the GC, maybe this one will be different...

I didn't mind the one for GC but this one looks MUCH better ^_^

I am looking forward to this, and I enjoyed the GC one as well.
This one looks a lot better than that one.

Being a massive Final Fantasy fan, I am definitely looking forward to this game. A release date would have been nice, but the longer we wait, the better it will be when we finally get our hands on it. :lol:

It would be cool if it was online and you could like join or make a village kind of like part one and people can move in and you can caravan together....

From looking at the game trailer it looks like the game will be diffrent from the GC one. I hope you don't have to lug that thing with you everywhere you go ^_^

The Full Metal said:
Is anyone here as stoked about Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers ! I really can't wait for it. I wish they would hurry and give a release date :mad2: Anyways I think it will be a great game ! ^_^

http://www.jeux-france.com/downloads7770_video-ffcc-the-crystal-bearers.html

I just got the New issue of EGM and in the rumors section which is usually really really reliable, it said that the console (NOT wiiware) version wasnt really looking too good (release-wise, like it doesnt look to good for this game) .

:(

wauw im intrigued!

It looks like a true final fantasy game rpg! I might get this once I know more about it.

Wow! FF games usually look impressive and this is no exception. thanks for the link.

Back