First Red STeel Multiplayer videos on IGN!!

COLDshiver

Wii Owner
Sep 14, 2006
America
Wii Online Code
4532-8683-6668-7765
OMG! OMG!

http://wii.ign.com/articles/742/742019p1.html

Just look at it! Looks so fun!

---------------------------------

After watching the video, it does look so fun. Too bad they dont' have (or didn't show) mutliple profiles. All they had were player 1 or player 2. It might just be a beta build or something though. Also, I don't really like the Player 1 Killed Player 2 part. I would have liked it to show what weapon they were killed by instead of just a little kill icon. I liked being able to choose your model, really cool. Look at the top right model at 0:57, it's some sort of green dragon thingy, :lol: So funny.

So summarize:

What we know/confirmed:
-Grenades will be available
-You can snipe
-Weapon pickups are highlighted and are flat images (sprites, to be exact)
-There will be player models
-in the Mission mode, it seems to be random. before the match begins, it will say on your Wiimote speaker 'You are the target'
-You can jump around
-Grenades look like they can be cooked
-Seems like all firearms in the game can be used
-The people suck at shooting :lol: (honestly, they do)

What we don't know:
-Is there swords available in MP?
-Profiles? instead of Player 1 or player 2 and so on
-anything else i can't think of

Last edited:
Not the best trailer but I know it will be awesome. The interview was way better. The way it described the "Killer Mode" where you get personal phone calls of who to kill through the speaker in the Wiimote and you get extra points for completing the objectives. It'll properly bring you into the game.

Nice to see it in action and I can't wait to see how much you can customize your character. Gosh, I hope they allow for sword fighting. I also would like to see bow staffs used in the same way the swords would be used.

The maps looked really nice and varied from what I could see and I think it's made me really want this game again.

MetroidZ said:
why do they always exaggerate? i don't mean the long movements and things like that, i mean, the guy hides behind a table wtf.. thats silly IMO, who would do that..

I bet a few of us will be doing it.... with the curtains down, lights off, of course :lol: (I will be doing it too)

the movements look a little slow for movement in the game, maybe you can change the sensitivity to be able to turn around fast enough to even shoot the person who is shooting you... lol

The first thing I thought when I watched this video, was that I was watching Goldeneye for the N64. And that is awesome. This looks to be tonnes of fun.

Back