Foooooooood!!!!

Ain't ever eaten at any'a those three.

CHARLATAN! No food critic in their right mind would ever praise Burger King as good.

CK: Hey, I said the Bacon Sundae was good, not the burgers. :lol:

Mr.: YES!!!

Don't worry the world ain't ending.=P

Don't....talk...about.........sushi.

When to a sushi restaurant today and then a 1940's style creamery afterwards
Where's the dislike button?!
sushi iz da bestest.
It...taste....nasty, dude!! Not long ago, my friend and I went to an All-you-can-eat Buffet to eat a Chinese place, and boy, they have the best food. Anyway, I accidentally (lol don't remember how) ate this black substance that have raw fish, rice, and eww. Gosh, I can't believe you guys can keep a straight face....UGH!

It...taste....nasty, dude!! Not long ago, my friend and I went to an All-you-can-eat Buffet to eat a Chinese place, and boy, they have the best food. Anyway, I accidentally (lol don't remember how) ate this black substance that have raw fish, rice, and eww. Gosh, I can't believe you guys can keep a straight face....UGH!

Buffet sushi can be notoriously bad, the stuff at Walmart is better (... that's actually a poor comparison, Walmart sushi ain't bad at all). Mainly 'cause buffets are all 'bout profits through bulk. Sushi is expensive, if someone eats nothin' but a shitton of good quality sushi at a buffet, said buffet actually lose money. As such it usually ain't made with fresh, high quality ingredients. And the taste of sushi depends incredibly on how fresh it all is.

Funny, the people are all over the Sushi place and my friend gorging all around, I don't think it was nasty. Just for me.=P To top it off more they were serious business in sushi. They had cooks in front of your face and make it there. I gotta admit, it looked cool.

dis is tru

Sushi in specific though, considerin' quality can vary immensely. Along with anythin' else normally high-priced, like lobster.

Funny, the people are all over the Sushi place and my friend gorging all around, I don't think it was nasty. Just for me.=P To top it off more they were serious business in sushi. They had cooks in front of your face and make it there. I gotta admit, it looked cool.

T'is as I remember. Well, sushi definitely appeals t' only a certain palate. It's ****in' delicious, but only t' those who've a taste for it.

Back