For Shame Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
it sounds like playing the "blame game" like if a wii is defaulted or bad lets blame Nintendo...dude no, Nintendo might not be the one to blame, something probably went wrong with the wii AFTER nintendo shipped it and after you bought it...its like playing the "Blame game", i think the "blame game" is the best game to play that most people play who wanna accuss or to assume, assume means to: make a ass out of you & me

Just call Nintendo, report it to them, not us on this wiichat message board.

Last edited:
ahhh well wiis suck i want to play games and not look like and like an idiot whilst doing it

Tool.Stinkfist said:
it can only be refunded with in 7 days of purchase is thsi a joke? nintendo seriously this is ridiculous i bought 2 wiimotes zelda the twilight princess and red steel which cannot also be refunded terrible absoulutly terrible.
That's the store's fault. Not Nintendo. Just call Nintendo which is what you should've done in the first place. Don't take it back if you might be able to get it fixed by sending it in or even by doing it yourself.

Tool.Stinkfist said:
ahhh well wiis suck i want to play games and not look like and like an idiot whilst doing it
Okay, and then why did you invest $250 on it?

Also this isn't an official forum so don't refer to it as "your wii"...

Last edited:
Tool.Stinkfist said:
why so they can ask me if i want to send it to get repaired? i dont htink so.
Exactly. Kinda slow, are you?

So let me ask you this question...

Is there anything you might've done to break it?

Last edited:
lol id bet 100$ if your wii broke youd break down into tears and start banging your head against a wall.

Tool.Stinkfist said:
lol id bet 100$ if your wii broke youd break down into tears and start banging your head against a wall.
And then call Nintendo up. :D

Companies that have known problems like this or problems that could easily occur usually repair their products for free...

why must you people insist on calling nintendo THEY WONT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK! and also there not open today.

Tool.Stinkfist said:
why must you people insist on calling nintendo THEY WONT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK! and also there not open today.
They will fix it. That's why we're insisting. What did you expect us to say? We're giving you reasonable and easy solutions to fix it. Plus I bet they're open. They're hot lines. Phone numbers: http://www.nintendo.com/contact

Call the help line that you think you should call, right now, and tell us what they say.

I Dont Effing Want It Fixed I Want My Flipping Money Back Got That!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tool.Stinkfist said:
I Dont Effing Want It Fixed I Want My Flipping Money Back Got That!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol wow. Hard to shout in a forum, huh? Well if you get it fixed, like we're saying, then you could go to maybe GameStop or EB Games and sell it...

Better than nothing, isn't it? And considering not too many people sell their Wii's and also considering shipments are reaaaally rare, you'll get a good price on it. You could even sell it on ebay after you get it repaired. They're selling new one's for up to $500 on there. If you have a repaired one that was recently sent into Nintendo and checked for other problems and such, you're gonna be clear to sell.

Last edited:
why do you want your money back? Do you hate the wii or just nintendo? if its nintendo then dont play anymore nintendo consoles then simple as that.
cmon Nintendo's been around for over 20 years, intellivision was good i thought then nintendo game along and i bought every one of there console still think the nes is the best with zelda, and double dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back