Forming Team

i checked my rank last night and i was like 967 and john was 970. which there sayin were pretty much equal but im better lol :) lets tear some japan ass while they havent figured it out yet

@(wc) a c e

LOL,had fun playing with you in Heroes on Docks :D.I can't believe you didn't kill me a lot, even though you had the 'Strata.(WC) A C E I totally expected better from you, can't believe you had 12 eliminations and 25 deaths.Anyways I just wanted to say that was a good match :).

yeah, that was ****, i was getting a lot of lag that game. i had some bad games this morning, i started to get better toward the end, i was with ninja SD and went like 26-8.

and i swear that one guy on your team was using a hack. i swear he shot me through the wall when he was hero. he was in the boatroom and i just spawned where MI6 starts and i turned and then i was shot. with a masterton. i was a little suspicious

patrick is 39 and i can beat him no problem and he is also a good team member for team games.

Lol thanks and thanks, guess i will have to keep my eyes open for ya and work on that no problem issue. Cya on the battle field dude, cheers

We might cujo, possibly against WB, ill get in touch with Sumin and see if he would like to have one

what we need to do is get 8 people on and play classic conflict. set up a date. like this sunday. make it in the afternoon so everyone can get on. have 1 person invite 3 and another person invite 3 and go that way, it works as long as we can get it right. and just all battle each other.
but we will need everyone on the chat so we can all have the rules on what to do.

YES, Masterton soon, ur also leveling up quick in ranks goldie :)

Yeah - getting to 56 sometimes it takes 5K to pass someone on the board. At 56 though,20Kxp jumped me like nearly 20 places in rankings. Some people must hit 56 and stop playing. There are a few hackers on the board around me though. Expect me to keep going up,not finished yet :)

what we need to do is get 8 people on and play classic conflict. set up a date. like this sunday. make it in the afternoon so everyone can get on. have 1 person invite 3 and another person invite 3 and go that way, it works as long as we can get it right. and just all battle each other.
but we will need everyone on the chat so we can all have the rules on what to do.

Sounds good dude

Sounds good dude

Agreed

Biggest problem IS getting everyone on the chat... Some guys dont bother using it which irks me cause thats why I made it in the first place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_MVckEzLF4 look this is God Mode horrible display of honor this guy had no honor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMtLyivNEfY&feature=related stupid hacker has all the best stuff eeven golden gun anova and he still dies by the littlest things

Yup. The codes he is using in the second video are Golden Gun Ammo/Rapid Fire Grenades, Unlimited Proximity Mine/Grenades, Radar Hack, Unlimited Ammo, Rate of Fire Modifier.

Oh I didn't see he had some of the codes listed in the extras.
i just went in GoldenEye five minutes ago and i was in the facility and this is the first hacker i ever seen (not counting other hackers like unlimited bullets) and he used "God Mode" and killed me at first i thought it was a snipe because i was running at a sniping spot but hen i realized it was "God Mode"

Back