Free Nintendo Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matrixlover

WiiChat Member
Oct 25, 2006
A friend of mine told me about this offer about how to get a free Wii. This isn't a free ipod scam where you have to refer 5 people or such. All you really need to do is to put in your zip code and do a survey or such. I just tried it, and I'm waiting for a response.

I'd thought I'd post this here to the forums so you guys can get on this great offer. What is there to lose?

So have fun, and happy gaming :p

Free Wii Offer

Not really, I'm just posting it to let the people of this forum know about offers like these.

Like I said, you might have to do some surveys and such. It's not that bad considered you could get one for free?

Are things like this ever real? (general question)

I've always ignored them as they seem appear to be BS through logical thinking

Yes, this like these are real. But a lot of people are skeptical because if someone on the street came up to you and gave you a Wii with no strings attached, you would be suspicious too. You just have to be wary of the scams and such.

I read about something like this before. Something like "www.freeipod.com" I read some reviews and when it first came out some people actually got their ipod. THey had to like do stuff on ebay for some reason and there was a really easy way but now theyve changed it and made it difficult. I dont even konw if those stuff i read by people were real. I just avoid things like this. Its basically spam.

Some of the free ipod things are real. freepay.com is a legit one. Basically the whole idea of the ipod thing was to do a free trial from blockbuster, then you had to get 5 people to do a free trial or so. Seems worth it, considering your getting a 300 dollar iPod for doing a free trial offer.

I did one of those before, and I got a free PSP so I'm not complaining :p

these sites are real. they get the money for the gifts when you complete the offers (offers are usualy free but require a CC to sign up and as long as you cancle before the trial period ends, you wont get charged). i know someone who has gotten at least $5000 worth of stuff from these kind of websites (he has gotten things like IPods, game consoles, small HDTV, PC monator, video games, PC, GFX card, sound card, HDD, ect.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back