Fun multiplayer games?

Heradion

WiiChat Member
Jun 29, 2007
I'm looking for particular type of multiplayer game. I like the Sports and Wii Play games and have bought the Mario Strikers title a while ago.

But I'm looking for a game which you have to play together instead of against each other. Something like that Tanks game in Wii Play but then a whole game. That tanks game is great. It is so much fun playing together trying to make it to the next level.

Years ago you had on the PC: Double Dragon. Also a game which you can play together instead of against each other.

Does someone know any Wii titles which offer this playing together feature?

A little topickick.

Still searching for a fun multiplayer game.

the splinter cell double agent game has a fun co-op, you need each other to get through each level, me and my roommate enjoyed it quite a bit. i would suggest renting it if you dont want to buy it.

Great tip! I'm gonna go find out if there is a place I can rent Wii games.

Any more tips for Co op games?

There is battalion wars 2 but it won't come out till september so,count it out till it comes to stores.:aureola: :mad2:

I also read that Soulcalibur Legends is going to have co-op. But that one is also not launched yet (they say december in the USA).

i dont know how i forgot, but if your are familiar with the metal slug arcade games, metal slug anthology is a fun button mashing co-op. i personally love the games, when i was younger i would pour quarters into that arcade game, that and time crisis games.

Back