Galaxy or olympics?

BigORhyme said:
I would have to disagree and say that its graphics are its weakest point. The art direction is really top notch though.

If the art direction is top notch, then the graphics are top notch. Graphics aren't only about a lot of polygons.

BigORhyme said:
I would have to disagree and say that it's graphics are it's weakest post. The art direction is really top notch though.

What are you talking about, the graphics are spectacular compared to everything we've seen so far. The scenery looks gorgous but just the graphics in general were really good.

olympics has average reviews score of 68%

Galaxy has average reviews scores of 98%

do the math, get the grades

To the OP:

Was this a serious question?

Minigame fest or highest rated game since OoT?

Galaxy, my friend. You will not be disappointed.

galaxy, tho i tend to play olympics aas a rental soon enough

are you on crack? SMG all the way it was awarded Best Game Ever Made by the internet got best average score on reviews then any game ever made 97 even halo 3 only has 94 it beat out the old record of ocarina of time so it must be good!

LOL...what kind of question is that. Galaxy or :tard:Olympics ?:wtf: who the hell buys olympics?!? hahaha.

Get olympics ............. lol im just joking get galaxy its worth your money and the game play will last a while until x-mas than you can get olympics. I'd say get olympics if you are planning on play with others but galaxy is great for just one player!

Back