Game bugged or am I missing something?

mconnorw

WiiChat Member
Aug 7, 2009
For some reason, Meta Knight isn't on my team in the subspace emissary. I have beat every level on normal, some on higher difficulty settings. I've even tried replaying one of the levels where Meta Knight is usually automatically available, and he's still not there. Can anybody tell me what's going on or did my game bug out and I'm just screwed? Thanks in advance.

*added in edit*
Just realized Ike is missing too. Never played him much so I didn't notice til now. I have absolutely every other character, this is irritating the hell outta me. I've tried everything I can think of. If you read this and think this is extremely weird and have no idea what's going on, do me a favor and say so. If enough people say that I'll assume it's a bug and just deal with it.

been a couple days since i posted that and still no responses... this has never happened to anybody else? really?

Last edited:
Sorry to bring back an old topic. But did you get EVERY single character's trophy (cept Kirby, who you play as to get all of them) in the part where yer whole party gets sucked in by the door of darkness (if you are at that point or after it)? It could be possible you're missing some like IKE and META KNIGHT by not getting all of them.

If that's the case, you'd have to replay that whole stage (AGAIN) and make sure to get all the trophys in every single spot, then you SHOULD get them... If not, it may be some serious glitch that occured and you'll have to erase your data and start all over.

Back