Game shop staff

cyberzomby said:
I know. I can understand why ;) And I also understand that I cant expect them to know every single game or machine or gadget on the market.

I just find it odd that they just cant say I dont know. Well on the other hand that wont send out a good image for the shop. A shop filled with workers that say: Uuuh I dont know. haha

I gues the good shops found the balance between knowing and lying ;)

haha sadly that's how it is. the worst part is for a lot of people they have no other choice but to use the shop full of inept employees. i'm kind of lucky since i have gamestop down the block, if they sucked i have another gamestop at the mall along with an ebgames in the same mall which is only 3 miles away, and if all 3 of those sucked i'm only about 15 miles from 2 other malls with those stores as well at a few of them in strip malls in between. That's the nice part about living in new jersey i guess, you never seem to be more than 15 minutes from a mall. :p

kyle

I used to prefer GameStation but last weekend, i traded in some old ps2 games and Mario Party 8 *shudder* and got £85!!! I got MP3, Zelda:phantom Hourglass, an extra nunchuk and wii points!!!:lol:

wiimagick said:
a game store pissed me off pretty bad to.
i went to the store to buy super smash melee, and i had a classic controller.
one of the dudes told me, "Yeah man you can use the classic controller with gc games..brah" then i said OTAY and went home and got pissed. i went back and bought a game cube controller, and the dude told me he diddent ever say anything like that. i also had to buy a dang gc mem card just so i could play.
but useally i like gamestop

Yeah, it's sort of lame that the guy didn't know you needed a GC controller and then denied telling you about it later. But, it says clearly in the Wii manual that you need a GC controller to play GC games.

My local GameStop is actually has really cool staff. The one chick that I've seen isn't that knowledgeable on Videogames but she's not annoying either. The two dudes that work there are really cool ones not that Video Game Smart but he's hilarious and really cool, the other dude is sort of a geek but he's played basically every popular game for all the consoles so he's my own personal IGN and he gives me tips like one time I was getting Burnout for Xbox and he told me to wait two weeks if I could because then it would be only $20 .

FYI everyone,..the more you sell at the store as an employe you reieve a little bit of credit towards your next paycheck.:ihih:
So thats why they wanna sell alot to you and becuase it is required.

Ok right
1 What the **** is gamestop, it sounds like a ****ing gasstation where you pick up games while buying petrol
2 I want a decent ff game on wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 ok can some smart ass tell me is its 8pm in london how is it in USA

Back