gamecube

At the risk of sounding stupid. could someboby let me know how to go about doing this?

JAKE196 said:
yup.

You just need a gamecube controller and a GC memory card.

Yes, those two things are essential to have, especially the memory card.
As well as Gamecube games, you should check into the Virtual Console titles..play the Nintendo Classics, ranging from the Nes-n64

Starks said:
At the risk of sounding stupid. could someboby let me know how to go about doing this?

sure. i am going to explain in how to do this when the wii is standing vertically. on the top there is some sort of flap. open that and you will find some gamecube sockets. there is another flap alittle more back. open that to put the gamecube memory card in. and then just put the disc in just like the wii game discs.

good point mc evan. wii games cant save on gamecube memory cards right??????what does the wii have in terms of memory??????is it a card or an internal save in the wii??????
just asking..........

arogeek said:
good point mc evan. wii games cant save on gamecube memory cards right??????what does the wii have in terms of memory??????is it a card or an internal save in the wii??????
just asking..........

No, the Wii has internal memory that you save games to.

thanks. also is it posible to "mobilize" the internal memory?????? like on a sd card????????? so you can play your file on others wii like all the other systems in the past........thanks in advance.

arogeek said:
just asking..........

Its got 512 MiB (Mebibytes, slightly larger than MB, or megabytes) internal memory and can support an SD card to expand that memory.

Back