Gamer Tag Question

MysticGohan

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
pickering, Ontario Canada
Wii Online Code
2476-7789-3835-5591
ok, so i made a gamer tag using Xbox.com because i dont get my 360 untill around july 4. is there any way i can put this image in my gamer tag?
z7%20Wild%20%26%20Crazy%20Zebra.jpg

If you want to know, my gamer tag is hardcore zebra. i was going to use retarded zebra but they don't let you use "Retarded" in the gamer tag.

No, you can't.

You can only use the images/display pics they have to offer. Sorry.

well with the Vision camera, you can take a pic of that pic (lol sounds funny to me) and use it. however only people on your friends list will be able to see it.

Mitch2025 said:
well with the Vision camera, you can take a pic of that pic (lol sounds funny to me) and use it. however only people on your friends list will be able to see it.
o rly?
my just set my gamer pic for my friends to a picture of my ferret yawning (so cute:yesnod: )
and my public one to my seriously achievement icon
i didnt know the public automatically couldnt see vision gamerpics...

1 more question, can you have more then 1 gamer tag per system? i am asking this because both my bro and me are going to be useing this system.

MysticGohan said:
1 more question, can you have more then 1 gamer tag per system? i am asking this because both my bro and me are going to be useing this system.
i think so :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

MysticGohan said:
yah you can
currently i have my main account and a japanese account
>=]

4 easy steps to make a gamer tag.
1) go to xbox.com
2) click "My Xbox"
3) scroll down and click "Join My Xbox Now!"
4) click "Register Now" on the left side.

^ your welcome! :smilewinkgrin: can i have a rep plz?

minto said:
i think so :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
whats so shocking? plz don't kill me i am just wondering :scared:

Last edited:
Back