!Games For Wii!

Rory Martin

WiiChat Member
Apr 1, 2007
Hey, :D I'm getting a Wii really soon and i'm wondering what games to buy with it. Please suggest 3 titles, i'm mainly into racing and action/adventure.

Thanks

well excite truck is fun but not realistic like need for speed but i still like it

zelda is the best game in the world

gt got really bad reviews because its realistic driving with cartoony graphics but it turns and drives pretty cool im sure they have it used for sale used

vc games r cool to check out some old favourites

I suggest Red Steel and Excite Truck for sure. For the last spot I would go with Sonic or SSX Blur. Zelda is a phenomonal game, but I'm just not a Zelda fan. I am only 5 or 6 hours into it. Super Paper Mario does come out next Tuesday and I cannot wait. It is supposed to have up to 60 hours of gameplay.

well i suggest to buy Zelda and Marvel ultimate alliance if you like RPG type games :)

For an RPG SPM is the way to go.

Well get Zelda of course....try to pick up OOT on the VC too. Oh and Dragon Quest Swords should be a good adventure game :lol:

Thanks! How does this sound?
The new Zelda game.
Super Paper Mario
Excite Truck.

Awesome! I suppose with Wii Sports that will keep me going. Also that's a mix of an old Nintendo classic, and modern RPG, and a fun racing game!

Good choices :) have fun with your new Wii... weeeeh! :lol:

Go With Zelda
Get wii play w extra remote
& a solid two player game ie mk armageddon or madden

Probably wait then for the non-remake good titles to start rolling. i.e mario galaxy, ssbb, metroid 3 and manhunt 2

Although wii/pc own Ps3 is growing on me i'm drooling over GTA IV, Fifa, NBA 2K7, TH Project 8, Fight night r3, RE 5, NBA Homecourt, Motorstorm, MEtal Gear Solid 4, & Virtual Tennis 3 all of them look maad:mad5: But a uni student addicted to pokies can only have dreams

Back