games wii should make

that would just be wierd. but the chair could be put to good use in a starfox game.

alexbel said:
does anyone else think that wii fat should be made it even comes with a chair and hamburger
If it doesn't detect you sitting for 2 hours and gaining a pound or two from chips then you won't unlock new content : /

Lol Grand Theft Mario :p

Instead of jacking someone, you would kindly ask them to lend you their "vehicles" w/e that may be...

If by new Doom you mean Doom 4, I doubt it would come to Wii, it would most likely go to PS3/360 or even 360/Windows only.

nic7 said:
Both of those have been confirmed already.. and Mario Baseball is already in development..

Yeah.

And like he said there is no reason to look it up when it was confirmed already, and some screens and info were shown in an issue of Nintendo Power.

Not to mention, there was a tennis game and baseball game on Gamecube. I know for sure Tennis was, its only a matter of time those games make their way into our homes.

grand theft mario would be sick, i was thinkin they should make a wii sports 2, volleyball, curling (yes that ice shuffleboard game), horse shoes(sounds really lame, but think about it, the next bowling), now i need help the rest are just funny ideas, whaling (moby dick style), putting salt on slugs, watermelon seed spitting contests, rodeo bulll riding, and dog big air contests

- A game centered around Peach, kind of like Super Princess Peach from the DS...except not as hard. That game stressed me out after like 2 hours.

- Barbie Supermodel SNES-like game.

- Mario Paint-like game. I loved the music features!

- Some fun board games like Life, Monopoly, Scrabble, etc with online play being a possibility

- A 2D Mario adventure like SMB or NSMB. Paper Mario was wayyyy too hard, what a waste of money.

- Guitar Hero-like game with a keyboard instead.

Back