Metroid 3 info and pics

In the article it doesn't say anything about multi-player or online... meaning they neither denied or acknowledged it would be in the game...

So I'm gonna hold out until there is some official word on this.

Ohh yea, u think if we all sent Nintendo emails about this it would change their minds? lol

Man, this knocks MP3 off my to get list, Ill still be getting Strikers when it comes out in the US and SSBB, hope that one is still WIFI enabled.... I'm so disappointed that its not multi player, I probably wont get it now unless it gets amazing reviews.

matguy87 said:
In the article it doesn't say anything about multi-player or online... meaning they neither denied or acknowledged it would be in the game...

So I'm gonna hold out until there is some official word on this.

Ohh yea, u think if we all sent Nintendo emails about this it would change their minds? lol

What people are focusing on is the header at the beginning that identifies it as a 1-player game. I plan on waiting for word as well, but with a nearly 9-month delay already, whatever decision has been made is final. They know about the clamor, and if they have decided to ignore (for this game) the desire for multiplayer, nothing's going to change their minds.

I was willing to wait till winter (it's kind of my lucky season)--but online is a must-have feature for me. It is, after all, 2007.

Fire Flower said:
They're gonna lose alot of money without online play.

yea i think a lot of people were counting on Multiplayer online for this game. :mad5:

yea i think a lot of people were counting on Multiplayer online for this game.

I sure was! I'm not sure if it's worth the money without online play or multiplayer.
I mean of corse Zelda was worth the money well because it's a classic.
But the only real reason I wanted metroid was for the online.
I'm Confused. Why no online?

Fire Flower said:
They're gonna lose alot of money without online play.

I doubt they'll have trouble making back their investment with plenty of profit left over--Nintendo excels at making money. But from the perspective of how many potential customers they could have gained, yeah, online could have been a big draw.

To all of the CAPZ CREW in the thread...they stated it wasnt multiplayer back in E3 if I remember right...it should have sunk in by now.

Who knows maybe the next one will.

Jay61 said:
To all of the CAPZ CREW in the thread...they stated it wasnt multiplayer back in E3 if I remember right...it should have sunk in by now.

Who knows maybe the next one will.

Certainly Nintendo never lied about anything, but there has been rational questioning about what they've been doing with MP3 since it's planned November release date. Things change, and their responses to questions since E3 have been vague enough that it wasn't unreasonable to hold out hope.

Long-time fans of the series aren't going to be phased, I'm sure. Others do have reason to be upset.

MP3 + Online = Not fun

Would you enjoy blasting a friend with ONE weapon. Not like the other primes where you can used different beams.

The Game is best known for the Single Player and I rather have a really amazing and long single player then have rushed in multi-player and short single player (Like Hunters).

To be honest this is 60% an Action/Adventure

If Brawl didn't have online it would be the end of the world. See like Halo, Brawl is created mostly for the Multi-player experience but had a small single player experience.

Back