Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

i've never played any of the mp series, but i'll deffinately be getting a copy of this one, it looks great

I think this is going to be the best shooter for the Wii =3.

Metroid Prime was already a really good game on GC so let's pray for Online Multiplayer mode on the Wii <3

I still remember this game on the game boy, it was a fantastic game,
Those were the good days.

Unfortunatly my old Game Boy, otherwise known now as the Brick Boy, is basically a brick that does nothing. Though you can use it to build houses. The game still works though, I think.

Played MP 1 & 2 on GC thought they were really GREAT games ever - if not maybe better than super mario 64 and zelda OOT in terms of interactivity. Don't get me wrong I immensely enjoyed SM64 and zelda OOT when I was a kid but MP series are alot more fun to play and explore - each world is huge and complicated and challenging to pass.

So I hope the same will be for MP corruption. If they change the genre or gameplay all the better as it will add more creativity and fun in the game thats gunna come out on Wii.

i was reading game informer last night, it had a couple new (to me at least) snippets about this game, the one that stuck out to me was the interactivity: apparently there is a way to use the wiimote to physically grab and manipulate objects in the game (I think the A Button and proximity were mentioned) they mentioned one part with a movable lever that you must pull out twist and reinsert to activate some piece of machinery

(don't have the magazine with me so i can't directly quote it)

Arigato said:
I think this is going to be the best shooter for the Wii =3.

Metroid Prime was already a really good game on GC so let's pray for Online Multiplayer mode on the Wii <3

Yeah metroid and red steel.

I am looking most foward to Link, and his Master Sword, but if I couldn't have him, I would choose Red Steel and Excite Truck along with MP3 and Play online and kick some ass. :)

I don't know too much about the MP but with the videos I've seen I will definitely buy that game

Back