Metroid 3 info and pics

Screw metroid, no online?!? no multiplayer?!?! Jesus Christ get with the goddam program Nintendo. FU<KING Goledeneye had multilayer. FREAKING GOLDENEYE, AND THAT WAS RELEASED LIKE WHAT? 10 YEARS AGO? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NINTENDO INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON GOD DAMN INNOVATION AND FILLING YOUR GAMES WITH UNTESTED BOLLOCKS. TRY ADDING SOME FEATURES THAT GAMERS ACTUALLY APPRECIATE ON A LARGER SCALE. JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST.

...you can't compare Metroid to Goldeneye...Goldeneye is a shooing game...Metroids an adventure game first and a shooter last...

I'm the the main game will make up for it anyway...I never even used the multiplayer in Prime 2...

Those are sad news, MP3 will not have online play... :(

Although the game is great, it's a good looking FPS, so I'm still looking forward to buy it :)

SamuS said:
Screw metroid, no online?!? no multiplayer?!?! Jesus Christ get with the goddam program Nintendo. FU<KING Goledeneye had multilayer. FREAKING GOLDENEYE, AND THAT WAS RELEASED LIKE WHAT? 10 YEARS AGO? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NINTENDO INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON GOD DAMN INNOVATION AND FILLING YOUR GAMES WITH UNTESTED BOLLOCKS. TRY ADDING SOME FEATURES THAT GAMERS ACTUALLY APPRECIATE ON A LARGER SCALE. JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST.
Calm down cracker!:scared:

I would've prefered online and multi-player, co-op metroid would be amazing but I'm fine with none of that. It just meens they've spent even more on the single-player and it should be very epic.

Deffintly getting it.

If its as long and in depth as the previous two its more than worth it.

StevenNevets said:
Calm down cracker!:scared:

I would've prefered online and multi-player, co-op metroid would be amazing but I'm fine with none of that. It just meens they've spent even more on the single-player and it should be very epic.

Deffintly getting it.

Epic my ass, I clocked Prime in 2 days, 2 goddamn days. After it's finished, what is there left to do? Play it again? whoop-de-freakin-do.

I also clocked Halo 2 In 2 days, but i continued to play it for a year and a half, thats how much online multiplayer adds to a game. If nintendo wants to continue making 'epic' games. Then they are gonna have to realise that without online. The scope and indeed value of a game is sorely limited.

So is this 100% confirmed that there is no online multiplayer aspect? Completely decided no matter what?

If it is, then what a huge disappointment. I dont know what Nintendo are thinking.......

Seriously, this game was supposed to define the FPS on Wii, compete with Halo 3 (although thats honestly not possible regardless of online, but still) and all this other crap. It was supposed to be a launch title and then delayed.

All this, and no online multiplayer?!?! The DS game has online multiplayer for christs sake. I dont understand Nintendo's unwillingness for it. Friend codes are bad enough, but damn its better then no online at all........

Guess I'll have to stick with Halo

I guess theres a slim chance it'll have it, the summit taking place would probably be the place where the final word is being said...although the media are being hushed at the moment.

I'm sure I remember from the offset they said there was no multiplayer...

I'm glad it won't have multiplayer. More focus for the developers on a long single player campaign.

When I heard the less-late-than-anticipated release date yesterday, I kind of figured that they had decided not to go the online direction. The delay was probably spent refining the control systems with the 'expert mode' they're so proud of.

If indeed they confirm this in the next few months (nothing's final till it's final), then it will be a huge disappointment, and MP3C goes to the back of my buy list. I'll get it in August 2008 off ebay for 1/3 the price.

Nintendo set an attractive price point with both the system and the games--but it's not just about paying less, it's about value, if they want my 50$, they're going to have to deliver the features I want. If they don't, I'll wait for a 3rd party to do it for them. You listening EA? Nintendo may have just opened a big door for you--drive a truck through it.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What THE ****!!!!!!!!! Come on NINTENDO, step it up? NO onine MULTIPLAYER!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN NO SPLIT SCREEN. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! THIS IS SO ANNOYING. I MEAN JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE HELL? YOU JUST LOST MY 50 bucks nintendo.

Back