Gamespot's Game Of The Year!!!

I'm going to assume that post above me was a joke. The average review score per Wii game is much worse then the average PS3/360 review because of all the crappy mini game compilations and PS2 ports.

Exactly, im not bashing Wii, I LOVE my Wii and wouldn't trade it for a PS3 if I could, instead ill just fork over $500 for one. But Wii was weak this year, 2008 is sure to be better. But aside from NINTENDO developed games, they're weak. With the exception of a few games of course.

RE4 was great, gotta love it. Guitar Hero 3, even though its exactly like the 360/PS3 aside from surround sound. Godfather was fun, but its only mediocre. Im sure there are a few more, but its a FEW more. But Nintendo games is where Wii shines and Nintendo can't do everything itself.

So with so few games Wii has, how can you expect higher scores for Wii reviews when they just dont have many good games. If they did, I would have alot more than just 5 games, only 4 which I liked, 3 of that 4 which I really enjoyed alot.

Now this 2008, im hoping Wii will rise to power when it comes to quality of games outside of Nintendo, cuz everyone knows Nintendo is a top notch developer.

Meant to say Gamespot was a Nintendo hater, not a Wii hater exactly.
Somebody brought it up a while ago or was discussing the matter..yungblood I think it was. Oh well.

How can anyone not like Nintendo? Thats just plain idiotic. Nintendo makes great games. I give Nintendo 5 stars for carrying their console every generation.

holy italian plumbers, who'd have thunk it? mario actually won! i just got this game today, and it's made my jaw drop. what an epic "sequel" to mario 64!

i doubt gamespot is really biased toward wii...i mean it IS it's first real year, and you've got to admit most of the games could have been better. of course there were those select few titles that stood out from the rest, and i think the wii deserves to be cut some slack, considering that it's still in a "test" stage for most of its games.

Well, the gave Zelda: TP an 8.9 and then gave Metroid an 8.5. Most people gave those games much higher scores.

i kno x-play gave bioshock goty.

seriously...double you tee eff.

some say it does, but i honestly don't see what the big fuss is about. the colors and textures do look nice though.

Back