GameStop/EB Games Midnight Release?

i need to call and double check with my gamestop/eb games here in my town, the lady said she'd call me earlier to tell me if they were or not... BLAH.... playing the wii at the store makes me want it more!!! haha its amazing how precise it is!!!

Basically, a each Gamestop can hold a midnight release if they want, provided an employee will work that shift. My guy said he's bringing cookies or something... Basically, you have to be one of those 10-30 people that got in line that Friday morning to preorder to go to this. The "event" doesn't really apply to anyone else. I put event in quotes because I'm relatively sure people are just grabbing their Wiis and running home...

my local gamestop wont do a midnight release due to the fact that they are in a mall... they said its the mall's policy... which i think is a whole bunch of BULL cuz they did it for the XBOX360. they're just hating cuz the Japanese Brands have a larger demand than their American Console. LOL

My EB Games is definately doing a midnight release for preorders only. Ive preordered everything in my sig for about 100 bucks. Thats 100 bucks less of a hit at midnight of the 19th. I cant wait.

Back