gears of war help thread

well than dont act like you know everything and can accomplish anything

ecko MAN said:
well than dont act like you know everything and can accomplish anything

Knowing everything and being able to accomplish anything isn't really necessary to beat gears of war on casual.

vagrant said:
Knowing everything and being able to accomplish anything isn't really necessary to beat gears of war on casual.
dident say it was, im saying thats how you act.

I don't know if this is considered HELP but i'm 13 is this game too disturbing for moi?

Hybrid said:
I don't know if this is considered HELP but i'm 13 is this game too disturbing for moi?
im 13 also and i love it.. my fav part is ripping apart ppl with the chainsaw

vagrant said:
What's a nice way of telling someone they might be too young and stupid to be good at gears of war....

oops I just did.
Hey, vagrant. I am thankful for ecko MAN'S recent thread post on how to beat the berserker. I just recently purchased an xbox 360 and few games, including Gears Of War. Having a life outside of video games and/or network engineering, I was excited to play this game but also found it hard to beat the berserker. I recently posted ecko MAN'S same question on Yahoo Answers and received several friendly and helpful answers, including a link to this site. To help you feel a little bit less full of yourself, I am an insurance adjuster who travels to several different states each year. I am more than likely younger than you, make quite a bit more money, have a hotter girlfriend, own two houses, a boat, a motorcycle and like to hunt and fish at my lease. But, nevertheless, I was happy that ecko MAN posted this help thread and received some friendly and informative advise that also helped me through the stage. What I wasn't happy with was your demeaning responses that offered no help and only meant to offend. But, in reality, all your responses did was belittle yourself and caused a negative and offensive response. You also showed what kind of person you are with your responses, and for that I feel extremely sorry for you. You might not live in your mother's basement, but judging from your cruel and demeaning remarks, the world might be a lot better place if you did. So, enjoy your free time by logging on to sites like this and belittleing people who have honest and fair questions and need help and/or resolutions. It is very obvious, you have no other hobbies. Thank you ecko MAN.

Hey, ecko MAN. Don't sweat anything vagrant has to say and don't take it personal. It was a lot bigger of you to post a help thread and ask for resolutions than to receive idiot responses from vagrant. Don't sweat people like that. I'm out.

sterod said:
Hey, ecko MAN. Don't sweat anything vagrant has to say and don't take it personal. It was a lot bigger of you to post a help thread and ask for resolutions than to receive idiot responses from vagrant. Don't sweat people like that. I'm out.

It would have been even bigger of him to type www.gamefaqs.com and look it up. And I have played console games maybe like 2 months now in the past 3-5 years, yet I had 0 problems with the beserker. You stand still and then dive. And I highly doubt you are younger than me. And I'm sorry did you just e-brag about being an "insurance adjuster".....

Lmao and did you just use you liking to hunt and fish(it's "at my leisure" not "at my lease") as some sort of evidence of success? And I actually like to widdle out of beach wood in my spare time.

So we established that you not only have no idea how much the average Network Engineer makes in salary, but you are also just straight up wierd.

Lol....You're hilarious, child. And you obviously need to go back to school and learn how to spell "weird". No bragging, here. Just being honest with you in hopes that you would take a long look in the mirror. I don't think you will like what you see. I'm also sure you are a great hunter and fisherman. Yet, you probably do yours down at YMCA and local Boys Club. Hey, I won't keep you any longer. Your mom just text messaged me and wants you to be home for dinner by 6:30. She also cleaned your sheets this morning and needs to have a sit down talk with you when you get home.

Please don't try and match wits with me. Just as in life, you will fail at that too.

i have beaten gears of war on insane. if anyone needs help send a friend request to revolt13

What is the best method for killing RAAM on Hardcore and Insane Levels? On casual I took in the Torque bow and sniper rifle and took him out that way, but only after about 10-12 attempts. I read somewhere you can use the chain gun on the rail car platform but every time I attempt it I get swarmed by kryll. Any suggestions?

Back