gears of war help thread

yah i use to get swarmed by kryll on the chaingun but not anymore
i played coop and beat him on insane, he got stuck on a block on the right side that he ussualy gets stuck on, thats how we beat him, but torque bow then when kryll come off snipe in the head then when kryll come back torque bow and so on

lol, all of vagrant's post are always controversial and stupid. i'm hating this forum more and more cuz of his presence, although i find him to be amusing in some twisted way.

Has he posted anything remotely helpful ? From the little i've read on this forum, he's always belittling people, and putting himself on his imaginery high horse.

nobody gives a ****, no wonder you have over 1000 posts, you keep posting nonsense. grow the **** up.

Yuu said:
lol, all of vagrant's post are always controversial and stupid. i'm hating this forum more and more cuz of his presence, although i find him to be amusing in some twisted way.

Has he posted anything remotely helpful ? From the little i've read on this forum, he's always belittling people, and putting himself on his imaginery high horse.

nobody gives a ****, no wonder you have over 1000 posts, you keep posting nonsense. grow the **** up.

Now you are just randomly making posts to talk about me. If you want an autographed picture just ask for one. Don't get all ****ing creepy on me.

lol how is it random? i read some of your annoying posts, and i post a rebutle to make fun of you. doesn't take a 'network engineer' to figure that one out. :D

Yuu said:
lol how is it random? i read some of your annoying posts, and i post a rebutle to make fun of you. doesn't take a 'network engineer' to figure that one out. :D

Making fun of me would involve actually taking something that would emotional have an affect on me, and use it against me.

Clearly I am fully aware of when I am flaming someone. And the whole post count thing...lmao. Seeing as how I have never mentioned my post count, nor pay attention to it, that was just lame.

It does take a network engineer to realize your brain isn't routing what you read to the analytical part of your brain.

lol your posts are just funny to me, and making fun of you is easy. seeing as how you're always defending yourself, it's easy to see that my posts are affecting you no matter what you say :)

it's really amusing how you always hide behind your network engineer title. why even have it under your username, it's just a cry for attention. "ooh look at me, love me, i'm a network engineer" lmao! I don't see any other reason why you'd put that there.

you admit to flaming people regularly... i guess that's what you do for fun, or maybe that gives you some sick form of pleasure. the post count just tells me how much flaming you do on this one forum ;) let's say... 1000 posts of pure flames in 3 months. wow, you suck at life.

please continue to fight for your pride, i'll do my best to tear it to shreds :)

Yuu said:
lol your posts are just funny to me, and making fun of you is easy. seeing as how you're always defending yourself, it's easy to see that my posts are affecting you no matter what you say :)

it's really amusing how you always hide behind your network engineer title. why even have it under your username, it's just a cry for attention. "ooh look at me, love me, i'm a network engineer" lmao! I don't see any other reason why you'd put that there.

you admit to flaming people regularly... i guess that's what you do for fun, or maybe that gives you some sick form of pleasure. the post count just tells me how much flaming you do on this one forum ;) let's say... 1000 posts of pure flames in 3 months. wow, you suck at life.

please continue to fight for your pride, i'll do my best to tear it to shreds :)

Lmao hide behind being a network engineer? I have it under my title because when I first came to the forum another user had Network Engineer as their title, more of a way to connect with people who do a similar thing as you. And I am glad you find my posts amusing, that is generally what I am going for.

maybe that gives you some sick form of pleasure

Yes I totally get off to it, and yes in THAT way. And if it makes you feel any better, I do just as much flaming on other forums.

And talking about tearing someone's pride to shreds on a Nintendo Wii forum...is just lmao.

hey, some people are easily offended. :) i think it's a bit pathetic that a grown guy such as yourself is flaming a bunch of kids on a wii forum. what this kid is 13 years old? do you enjoy bullying younger people than you? is that what you do in real life too? dude, that's just being a coward.

I see how telling someone to give sources instead of just copy and pasting a list, would constitute a flame. And bullying, and enlightening are two different things.

vagrant said:
What's a nice way of telling someone they might be too young and stupid to be good at gears of war....

oops I just did.

LOL is that you're idea of enlightening?

Yuu said:
LOL is that you're idea of enlightening?

No, that was me telling him he is stupid. I had this one confused with a different thread.

And basing it off of some of his other question posts, I would say he is either too young or too stupid to be good at GoW.

vagrant said:
No, that was me telling him he is stupid. I had this one confused with a different thread.

And basing it off of some of his other question posts, I would say he is either too young or too stupid to be good at GoW.

.... so you're saying you DO like bullying/making fun of young kids? :wtf:

Back