Gears of War Online

Well this is all from my friend Bill, who has a 360, but we're both into RPGs and most of the highly anticipated titles are releasing around May. I played GoW, Dead Rising, and R6V today with him and i wasnt all that impressed. The one i liked most out of the 3 was Dead Rising and that was because you beat the **** outta zombies with anything and everything, but the voice acting was horrid. GoW was fun but i read on the back of the box that its only 8 player online? I like scrims with a little more people then just 8.

dont diss gow dude, if you played it you will understand, its not run and gun, 4v4, tight teamwork required to survive, games are hectic enough my friend...ask anyone who plays it
RV6 will take some time getting into so ive heard

nah man im not dissing GoW. the games badass, i just like games that are more "mindless killing spree" then tactical. just my gamin style.

Redan499 said:
nah man im not dissing GoW. the games badass, i just like games that are more "mindless killing spree" then tactical. just my gamin style.
right. (dead rising is for you)

Yeah man, like the most "tactical" i'll get is CS Source, but thats still basically spray and pray. If i play GoW more [which i'll prolly end up doing] i'll get more into it.

vagrant said:
I give you a D- for english.

LMAO. My gamertag is Nubian1979...although I'll probably be on Rainbow but I'll jump on GoW of the time is right!:thumbsup:

But can't add anyone for now unfortuantely cuz my 360 is "out for repair." I'm now a two time member of the red ring of death and a one time member of the "unplayable disk" clubs :)

Back