Gears of war

zealot8525

Certified Psychopath
Oct 8, 2006
Virginia
How many ppl hv Gears of War and do you think it deserves to be Game Of the Year(GOtY) I do. and hoo thinks the beserkers r scary as ****:scared: i h8 them D o u think that the Multiplayer(V.S. mode) Or campaign(single or co-op) is better(multiplayer or campaign)

It'll depend. For me, Multiplayer is a huge factor and in GoW but i was let down with the 1-2 players :(, it has huge potental. Other than the multiplayer, it's amazing. I'd say for GotY, they'd have to have a great single and multiplayer. So a no for me, imo.

Geow is amazing, but it's the fourth best title released this year imo.

1. FFXII
2. Gothic 3
3. Zelda TP

Yeah ****in right. Have you played Gears yet? Gears of War will have something very very powerful that Zelda will never have... ONLINE PLAY

Yes, it's full of glitches. But there are these things called Patches! Yeah! Patches! And then these patches make the game Glitch Free!

You get some hours? You have no idea how addicting it is to play online. It is has no lag. Zelda doesn't even offer any online play. Oh, and did you know there is a bayonet attatched to your Machine Gun? Make the a ****ing Chainsaw Bayonet!

Just got through watching this gameplay vid on youtube.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoPC_ibBJiQ[/MEDIA]

I think im gonna get a 360 based purely on this game, looks awesome.

Back