Medal of Honor Heroes 2 officially announced for Wii

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
http://gonintendo.com/?p=21405#more-21405

Cant wait. 32 online players! Sounds awsome. new playing modes, better controls, wii zapper. This sounds awsome, it comes out this Holiday!

Medal of Honor Heroes 2 officially announced for Wii
LOS ANGELES–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:ERTS) today announced Medal of Honor Heroes™ 2, a new game from the critically-acclaimed Medal of Honor™ franchise designed completely from the ground up for the Wii™ from Nintendo and the PSP® (PlayStation® Portable) system.

It’s June 6th, 1944, and the war is in your hands. Step into the boots of OSS Operative John Berg and infiltrate Normandy from behind enemy lines to undermine the Nazi regime. On both the Wii and PSP systems, choose to tackle all-new missions in traditional single player campaign or engage in massive, 32-player online, continuous-joining multiplayer battles where you can jump into the battle at any time. The Wii version also features full support of the Wii Zapper (name not final), allowing for a more immersive WWII action than ever.

In addition to a full-fledged single player campaign, Medal of Honor Heroes 2 also features an all-new mode designed specifically for the Wii that simplifies gameplay for players of all skills levels for easy pick-up-and-play action. This mode plays like an old-school rail shooter — the Wii moves you around, while you do your part—taking enemies out and achieving objectives. For the PSP, Medal of Honor Heroes 2 will deliver the most comprehensive shooter experience to date on the PSP, with robust single player campaign and on-the-go 32-player multiplayer capability that allows you to battle it out, anytime and anywhere.

From the same team at EA Canada that brought you Medal of Honor Heroes for the PSP in 2006, Medal of Honor Heroes 2 will be available this holiday for the Wii and PSP. This game has not yet been rated by the ESRB or PEGI.

Last edited:
Gotta admit, sounds fricken' awesome.

As long as they get the controls right, I think I'll purchase this...

i didnt get the first Medal of Honor for the wii but this one i will. Im sure EA listented to feedback and fixed the controls and with added online play, this game will be awsome. A lot of good games coming out. Stirkers, Madden, Fifa, Nba Live, SSBB, Medal of Honor... cant wait!

Do you honestly think you are the first person to make a thread on this game? We have known about it since e3 last week.

Great news. I can't wait for the trailers and previews. I have very high hopes.

vagrant said:
Do you honestly think you are the first person to make a thread on this game? We have known about it since e3 last week.

The Official Announcement of the game happened today (Tuesday the 17th)--along with the story details. This particular milestone marks the point where we will begin to hear actual news and see some media rather than bland press release snippets.

Do you honestly think your smug tone still gives you an air of superiority when you don't know what the hell you're talking about?

EA is supporting the Wii so WELL IM really proud of them for throwing us all the online games. Since Nintendo is having trouble doing it -.-. Gotta get my pockets Puffy son. Got Medal of Honor*, Fifa*, Madden*, Nitro Bike*, Brawl*<---(I hope so), Metroid(maybe), Galaxy, Nights, DBZ3*

Notice the ones with "*" have online.

Sounds like another great game to add to the list of many coming out in the later end of the year. Thanks for sharing Wiitime.

lilsam said:
Just Because Its Wii Theyve Made It Easier It Seems

The Wii has one exclusive mode that was designed for more shooting, and less running (on rails)--the main mode was not simplified.

In the Article they only mentioned the 32 Multiplayer for the PSP but not for the Wii...
For the Wii, they said there is a Zapper mode. For the PSP there is the Multiplayer aside from the singleplayer.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
But well even Reggie mumbled something about 32 players so I guess it's with the Wii anyway.

errr 32 ppl online is for the PSP not the wii :| idk if any1 else posted it but thats what it looks like...

/edit see:

For the PSP, Medal of Honor Heroes 2 will deliver the most comprehensive shooter experience to date on the PSP, with robust single player campaign and on-the-go 32-player multiplayer capability that allows you to battle it out, anytime and anywhere.

Solard said:
errr 32 ppl online is for the PSP not the wii :| idk if any1 else posted it but thats what it looks like...

/edit see:

For the PSP, Medal of Honor Heroes 2 will deliver the most comprehensive shooter experience to date on the PSP, with robust single player campaign and on-the-go 32-player multiplayer capability that allows you to battle it out, anytime and anywhere.

It's for the Wii too. He says it in the beginning, and heres another source.
http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=14726

It's a good thing its 32 online for the Wii, or nintendo is crazy.

Secumfex said:
In the Article they only mentioned the 32 Multiplayer for the PSP but not for the Wii...
For the Wii, they said there is a Zapper mode. For the PSP there is the Multiplayer aside from the singleplayer.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
But well even Reggie mumbled something about 32 players so I guess it's with the Wii anyway.
On both the Wii and PSP systems, choose to tackle all-new missions in traditional single player campaign or engage in massive, 32-player online, continuous-joining multiplayer battles where you can jump into the battle at any time.
Either you mis-read or deliberately chose to take "the Wii" out of context. Either way, it'll still be 32-player online for both PSP and Wii.

Back