Medal of Honor Hroes 2 screens, videos, and more!

wiigotdawii said:
Quick question: is this a free moving game or a stationary game where you move from point to point after you shot all the enemys?

The campaign mode is free-moving. The arcade mode is on-rails. Multiplayer is freemoving.

I am looking forward to getting this game, looks very much like the PC game Day Of Defeat and i was a big fan of those :D

This game is going to be insane. I can't wait for multiplayer and the wii zapper. My online name will be Lt. Jones. I am so freakin excited!!:crazy: The only thing i'm worried about is there not being enough people online...

Last edited:
tribefan9692 said:
This game is going to be insane. I can't wait for multiplayer and the wii zapper. My online name will be Lt. Jones. I am so freakin excited!!:crazy: The only thing i'm worried about is there not being enough people online...
Dont worry. There will be plenty of people and noobs on online.
My name is Soljer on moh 2. I hope me and you can team up and battle forces online someday.

SGT.zac said:
Dont worry. There will be plenty of people and noobs on online.
My name is Soljer on moh 2. I hope me and you can team up and battle forces online someday.

I hope there'll be a lot of people on. In Heroes 1 for the PSP, there's only about 200 people everytime I log on. That's plenty for a couple servers, but it would be nice to have more. And we are talking about the PSP. The Wii's more popular so there should be more people.

manufan15 said:
I hope there'll be a lot of people on. In Heroes 1 for the PSP, there's only about 200 people everytime I log on. That's plenty for a couple servers, but it would be nice to have more. And we are talking about the PSP. The Wii's more popular so there should be more people.
I use to play the psp version but the controls were confusing. I only got 17 kills...

Back