medal of honor heroes 2

How come this game has online multiplayer, but no offline? It would be so much better if it had normal multiplayer as well. Curse them! Still getting it, once my internet starts working a bit better...

JT. said:
How come this game has online multiplayer, but no offline? It would be so much better if it had normal multiplayer as well. Curse them! Still getting it, once my internet starts working a bit better...
why doesnt your internet work properly. i might be able to help u

JT. said:

They said it was because they had to only focus on online. I would have loved offline too, but what can you do?

JT. said:
How come this game has online multiplayer, but no offline?

Up till now, EA Canada has only worked on portable platforms. On those types of systems they don't have split screen options. However in Heroes 1 for the PSP, EA Canada developed an expertise for online multiplayer, and delivered the largest and smoothest experience at the time on the system. That's their expertise, and they decided to stick with it. All accounts are that this is going to be a smooth experience, unlike Madden.

This is not EA's A team. This is not their B team. This isn't even EA's main studio, it's an echelon lower on the food chain. EA isn't investing in this title like they are in Airborne, or even like Nintendo did in games like MP3 and Zelda. EA Canada had to make choices, they had to prioritize, and I think they probably took the right path. The best options for the available resources.

I suspect that you'll eventually be able to set up local offline lan games using an EA provided server program like the one they released for Heroes 1. If the friends you want to play with have Wiis as well, and you have several TVs, that could be fun. Even without that program, you can still connect several Wii's in the same house online.

yes, i will buy this game, and obiously i will play it online, this game is gonna be great, i cant wait....

Back