medal of honor: heroes 2

13ofHEARTS

Master Brawler
Mar 2, 2008
Wii Online Code
7774-1099-9685-0852
im just wondering what medal of honor: heroes 2 is like, ive noticed a lot of ppl on here have it, so it must be good??

get it for the online play if you're into fps titles.

simple as that.

I've only done one mission since getting it, spent the rest of the time online!

ok, thanks, i mite pick it up if i can find it cheap or second hand...gotta get brawl first tho :D

ahh man im never going to buy a fps for wii again its is the worst game i have for my wii. and im even into fps, and guitare hero and rockband type games! bad graphics, you can only play ctf on 2 maps its really lame. but thats how i think of it. i haven't played it for 2 months i bought it and played for a week and then i got bored

if i were to get it, would you recommend getting the zapper with it?

also there's only 2 maps?

there are actually 6 maps, but only 2 are compatible with CTF.

and no, i would NOT recommend the zapper for this game. sure it looks cool, but all it really does is complicate things when playing online and such.

dont worrrry about naysayers, get the game now as it rocks, also look out for a guy called Bwynd1.

If the Wii is the only console you have, it should be fine. But way better online titles are out there for PS3 and 360.

Its a great game but i wouldnt recommend it if you dont have an internet connection on your wii because this game lives off its online play.

Back