GH3 controller tilt sensor messed up...

Atomheart

M'bating to Z Suit Samus
Jul 30, 2007
WI
It used to be really easy to activate star power, but lately I've had to REALLY swing the guitar up and sometimes it takes a few tries to activate it. What's going on? Is there anyway to calibrate this? Anyone else have this problem? It's really frustrating and it always messes me up now.

try reconnecting your wii remote if you haven't dont that already. if worse comes to worse, you could just press the - button.

AoWFraggit said:
try reconnecting your wii remote if you haven't dont that already. if worse comes to worse, you could just press the - button.

I do that all the time, as I leave my second remote in the guitar at all times and just disconnect/reconnect to get the guitar Wiimote up and running. I'm actually having problems with that as well.

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-hardware/46623-problems-connecting-disconnecting-wiimotes.html

Also, does anyone know: Is the tilt sensor in the guitar itself or is it taken care of by the Wiimote? It seems like the latter would be the most logical for Activision to use.

im not sure what happens but it occasionally happens to me too, i make sure i get a quick snap in my upward tilt and that works most of the time

Back