Godfather Very bad glitch-is this normal?

miiplaywii

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
Hey, I'm only an hour into godfather and there's a bad pop-in glitch. Basically whenever i'm driving, the road ahead hasn't loaded yet so my car hits an invisible wall that appears to be at the edge of the world, then the road loads a couple seconds later and I can continue driving. It happens at least once if I'm driving for a little while. Theres lots of other glitches but I expect that from an EA free-roam game, but this one is unexceptable because its hard it make the times when driving somewhere if I'm going to hit abounch of invisible walls. Is it my disc or is this normal?

i can say that that has never happend to me neither and im about 40% done with the game.

try to clean the disc a bit better see if that helps as a quick fix. if that doesnt do anything then id suggest doing what surfinrach says and swaping the game for a new copy

ya that seemed a little too glitchy. Also,you can always hear the disc trying to load something even when theres not much going on. I basically opened the game and put it in the Wii console once so its not dirty. I'll go back to EB and hopefully exchange it.

Thanks

yeah i never ran into any glitches like that. The only glitch i noticed is sometimes when you are going real fast ,and the road way ahead is popping in ,and you go to pause to the menu it takes a second to bring it up.

My friend owns it.
And I borrowed it and that never happened.
If you have the receipt get it returned or exchanged.

nope, never happened once for me

though i know how annoying it can be becasue when i had gta san andreas, tha happened

neverhappend to me, and the game is supposed to have NO LOADING TIMES...take it back, show no mercy to the one who sold it to you :D

ottoman said:
take it back, show no mercy to the one who sold it to you :D

yeah, break up his shop a bit, rough up a few of his customers and if you really need to slap him about a bit :D

Back