Going away for a while....

Key West.. Ohh.. Way down there, eh? Lol!

Geez, don't invite me, huh? I SEE HOW IT IS! PFT. >:/

Hahah, just playing. :] Have funnnnn.. Hope it doesn't storm! Even though, I think it is, since it has been all week!

yeah we were at the mall today geez it was porring then right when we ran to the car and got inside the rain stoped..... my parents own land in key west and their going to build a house on there or something but in like 3 more years...

Acdude6 said:
yeah we were at the mall today geez it was porring then right when we ran to the car and got inside the rain stoped..... my parents own land in key west and their going to build a house on there or something but in like 3 more years...

Yeah, the weather over here is soo weird. It's like, off/on/off/on. LOL, when I first moved here. I was like, what the heck!? Lol. :p Key West is farrrrr :'(

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Yeah, the weather over here is soo weird. It's like, off/on/off/on. LOL, when I first moved here. I was like, what the heck!? Lol. :p Key West is farrrrr :'(
yeah iv been here a few times i had nightmares from this tour we went on.....a ghost tour...but i was young...bye g2g!

Back