Goldeneye Firearms

trollface

WiiChat Member
Apr 5, 2011
co
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I'm kind of a gun fanatic and wanted to compile a list all the firearms of 007 as their real world counterparts. I believe the developers have to make up the names for the guns for legal reasons but I have compiled a list of what I believe matches the real world guns and have put together a complete list with photos and links to information on almost all of them.

If you're interested you can go here and learn about them.
http://wpblogit.com/wiigoldeneye007/
You can also find lots of videos of people demonstrating the firearms if you search their real name on Youtube. Here's the Beretta M93R aka the "Kunara V". The USAS-12 aka the "Masterton M-557"

;P if you find any mistakes let me know...

Last edited:
Gotta say well done. You put some effort into that list and although im no expert on guns by a long way I reckon you have pretty much nailed it. In terms of likeness, spot on.

If only there was a real world counterpart for the Portalgun (portal), Farsite (perfectdark), Moonraker (GE64) etc..

Gotta say well done. You put some effort into that list and although im no expert on guns by a long way I reckon you have pretty much nailed it. In terms of likeness, spot on.

If only there was a real world counterpart for the Portalgun (portal), Farsite (perfectdark), Moonraker (GE64) etc..

Haha Thanks HOOT. Took all morning... Im not completly sure about "Segs 550" shotgun as well as the "Wolf 44" Could be any number of guns.

Yeah man, thanks for the info, nicely done. I like guns too. I always have one in arms reach when I play late at night in case things get real...

Last edited:
Yeah man, thanks for the info, nicely done. I like guns too. I always have one in arms reach when I play late at night in case things get real...

Glad you enjoyed and thanks. Haha well people are going to talk crap about us being prepared but there is absolutely nothing wrong with being secure in your own damn home. You never know what kind of **** might come through your door... Last year there was a home invasion that ended in murder right in my neighborhood Plus the stores right across the street get robbed at least twice a year and I don't live in what most people would consider a bad place.

They do put the person in prison and not the gun...

Not for self defense mate. Where I live we have whats called the "make my day" law. Look it up its pretty crazy...

cool thanks...man remember how crappy the klobb was...almost rather be unarmed...

Aw, I loved the klobb. Especially the double klobb. But the RCP-90 was pretty awesome, and the DK Deutsche was sweet.

Back