Good Game for Wii

I got bored of Red Steel! Resident Evil 4 is essential though!!!

whats Mario Strikers Charged? is it thaty mario soccer game

o ye and btw are there any multiplayer shooting or fighting games other then red steel and mk

Last edited:
legend_of_zelda_twilight_princess

you will have to wait for soul calibur. it's a good single player and with multiplayer.

man i'm looking at the wii's games release dates and this year doesn't have anything significant. soul calibur legends, metroid, and SSBB. l'm not sure if those are even flag ship games. well i personal opinion anyways. i'm not really interested in the coming games for Wii. i'm getting a PS3 this week. so after i get it the only game i'm going to probably get is SSBB and maybe metroid and RE4 wii edition. for other games like NBA 2K series, Soul Calibur, Manhunt 2, i'll be getting those on the PS3.

i dont understand why they wouldn't make all the shooters multiplayer. It seems really stupid. O yea i heard there is a glitch in red steel, what is it and is there a way to fix it?

na34 said:
i dont understand why they wouldn't make all the shooters multiplayer. It seems really stupid. O yea i heard there is a glitch in red steel, what is it and is there a way to fix it?

yeah, it's called REALLY HARD AT THE BEGINNING

but after u get used to it, it's a pretty fun game.

As of right now there is not a game that I can think of that excells in both equally. Unless you like fighting games, I loved Dragon Ball Z and Mortal Kombat: Armaggedon was alright. SSX Blur might also be a good choice if you liked that series, the multiplayer is great, and a decent singleplayer.

Though if you want to harness the power of single player games, Zelda is a must, and Red Steel is actually a fun game if you give it a chance. As for multiplayer delight, Mario Party 8, WarioWare, Rayman are musts.

na34 said:
the glitch is aiming that is highly inaccurate and I can completely see how this could make someone ignorant enough not to look online for a fix call this game crap. However on the other hand, we really shouldn't have to go to the extreme of even asking for help.

The fix for me was to simply, turn on the wiimote(s) to 0. It's kinda outragious we should have to turn them off for a game to function correctly, but it fixes it 100%. The game barely uses that function anyways, and although the story is kinda really lame, the gameplay is a fun fps. Despite it's issues I recommend it.

ok thanks for your help
ill probably end up buying zelda and just use the wii sports for multiplayer now.

Back