Good Idea?

Xyphon

WiiChat Member
Jun 10, 2007
I was GOING to buy Twilight Princess, but I bought Wii Play insted. I only had 1 Wiimote, so after buying Wii Play I could play multiplayer. Also, the games were quite fun. Good or bad idea?

I think its a good idea, not only did you get an extra controler, you got a good game also, now you can play multiplayer. And Twlight Princess isnt that good, in my opinion

Well, if you thought the games were fun it was a good idea. TP has an awesome single player, but if you had fun with your friends or family playing Wii Play it was a good idea I guess.

Thanks.

Just to tell you, I'm a big Zelda fan, but, they didn't have any Twilight Princesses left. I could have gone to Walmart, and got it for the same price, without wasting my gift certificates (Walmart="Awesome Price"). But, I had no other use for them, and I reallly wanted the second controllor. I guess it was a pretty good idea, too. Also, I can get Twilight Princess another time, I guess.

LISTEN!!! ALL OF THE WII GOD WILL SAY TWIGHLIGHT PRINCESS AND I DO TOO!!! ITS AN AWSOME GAME, GOOD GRAPHICS, AND NON-BORING, WITH AWSOME BOSS BATTLES!! IM TELLING U MAN GET TP!!!IF U DONT U WONT BE AWSOME!:smilewinkgrin:

also Wal- Mart Does Have Tons In Stock,if U Live In Usa!!!

I already said I could have gone to Wal Mart. But insted I bought Wii Play, because I wanted the extra Wiimote, and I wanted the games in it.

paintba||er said:
Does it matter if it was a good or bad idea if you already did it?

My thoughts exactly.

You already made the decision like a big boy so why have others question it?

This is why I hate all of these god damn "SHOULD I" threads. Think for yourselves you mindless drones.

vagrant said:
My thoughts exactly.

You already made the decision like a big boy so why have others question it?

This is why I hate all of these god damn "SHOULD I" threads. Think for yourselves you mindless drones.
umm ok thanks for being so rude to him..:sick: y come here and say "oh i hate these threads" if you hate them... y are u here then?:wtf: DONT COME!:ciappa:

Thanks, and I was just wondering of oppinions. I didn't want people to came and say "What ever!!!! Why does it matter" It just, deos.

Xyphon said:
Thanks, and I was just wondering of oppinions. I didn't want people to came and say "What ever!!!! Why does it matter" It just, deos.

No, it doesn't

People have different opinions. Make decisions based on your own opinions.

It DOES matter to me. Who are you, a ming reader? Yiou can't tell me if it does or doesn't matter to me.

Back