How to make the Wii more amazing

metroid the only thing that needs to go online mph was great but you kno the controls hurt after a while lol bout 4 hours

Zelda has already lost alot of its tradition.

Like beating up chickens, they dont fight back anymore... :(

RedFox said:
Can I get a second to that motion?

thats gay... zelda is a ONE PLAYER game... it was never meant to be a 2 player game... and that would be kinda lame....... The only place zelda characters belong when they are fighting is on ssbb..........:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa:

Dont forget Four Swords.

I thought that was a very enjoyable zelda multiplayer

I agree a Zelda online would suck, but a similar game, at least with the same formula, if well done, could be a really good multiplayer/online =P

Imagine a big epic medieval war in which you play as a soldier with gameplay similar to zelda, I think it would be cool :thumbsup:

I think Redsteel would be pretty cool as an online game. I think it would be fun to sniper out random people at the dock level. Even though the character selection does kind of suck... and is a little strange.

games: Legend of Zelda Twighlight princess,Red Steel,Wii Sports,Excite Truck,Wii Play,Marvel ultimate alliance,Super Mario Bros.,Donkey Kong,Ninja Gaiden,Baseball,MarioKart 64, Super Mario 64, 4 remotes and 4 nunchucks, 2 gb san disk memory card.

Zelda??

I dont think Zelda would be good online i think it should just be a one player..i agree that red steel would probably be good online but...just not Zelda:|

WII60 said:
zelda just wouldnt work online, a lot of the weapons you use are for getting you acrross ledges and big gaps, smashing open things etc etc

there would only be a couple of weapons + it would probally suck due to the lack of characters to play as, online server.

the developers could make new weapons that fit the zelda theme a la mace, throwing knives, cross-bow, cannon, etc. the wii really does need a good multiplayer shooting/fighting game though

koreankng3 said:
the developers could make new weapons that fit the zelda theme a la mace, throwing knives, cross-bow, cannon, etc. the wii really does need a good multiplayer shooting/fighting game though

Woah.

Mace....throwing knives...cross-bow...?!?!?

What the hell are you on? These items don't fit in a Zelda game! Perhaps the cannon yes, but the rest suddenely make Zelda seem more RPG-ish.

Not to be rude but that's just a bad idea.

Peace...

Diomedes said:
Zelda has already lost alot of its tradition.

Like beating up chickens, they dont fight back anymore... :(

Too... True...
I don't know what they were thinking ]:
And I don't even think Wind Waker HAD chickens as far as I remember.

And... As long as I've been playing Zelda...
It... Just.. Wouldn't fit online... At all...

That would own :yikes: i wish nintendo would do that but they never will.Unless they make a super smash brothers game with online 4 player other wise Nope .

i would love to see Online SSBB!!! thaat would own! lol oops said the same thing as you sry...

Last edited:
Back