Coolest Idea Ever (prolly wont ever happen)

RohanS882

WiiChat Member
May 31, 2007
This is just to talk for fun! :D

Imagine a Wii Online MMORPG game that allows you to choose your mii to play!!! like... a really big world where u fight and lvl and in it there r things like
Swords
Guns
Bows
Wands
Staffs
Bombs
Daggers
Spears

And you can fight monsters and lvl
like max lvl can be 200 or something

meet ppl all around the world and train!!

Things you have to lvl for
Better Armor
Certain Items
New Classes
such as
Warrior --> Knight lvl 50 OR Champion lvl 50 and more classes etc..
and more things for other classes

Its like.. mmorpgs such as rose online, maplestory, guild wars,gunz, granado espada, and like that..

That Would probably the best game ever if there ever was a game like that!!

And usin YOUR OWN MII would be AMAZING!!! :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
that would make the wii company millions!!!

EDIT: And u can use ur wii controller for sword, and nunchuck for sheild and things like that (or watever class u r XD)

hope u like the idea,

hope wii ppl make a game like this!! TY!

Last edited:
ew no i hate that game, and im talking a game for the wii.. with good graphics

lol i want mmo.... for the wii.. i dont even rly play my wii.. cause i beat the games, and call of duty 3 isnt online.. so.. yeah.. im jus waiting for a good online game or a game thats online for the wii

lol sounds like WIISCAPE! lol dont sound good to me, i think a nice MMORPG would be better where your a cat and you lick people and sleep by a fire and stuff...no wait no i dont, bring on something decent!

using the Mii as your character is the weakest point of your whole proposal.

When my game comes out It's going to be a great nintendo title is all im saying >_> and it's going to have what you're asking (without the Mii) and more =.=

I've thought about this too. It would be super sweet. I wonder what it'd be called? I imagined it being called like "Mii Quest" or something :p

Whoah!

Vedelkin10 said:
When my game comes out It's going to be a great nintendo title is all im saying >_> and it's going to have what you're asking (without the Mii) and more =.=

ur making a game?!?!?!?!? if u r, ur gnna have like.. 9999999999999999billion dollars before the next month.. prolly

Back