Got My Wii Today :)

congrats on the wii man. first day is so fun haha

deff get RE4, SMG, and even Super Paper Mario is really fun

i wud recomend exicite trux n mario galaxy zelda is well solid mario and sonic at the olipics is a must have

First sell back NBA and get Medal of Honor 2, its the best game on the wii hands down.

I got a PS3 and all I do now it play COD4 and have like 800 points sitting on my wii Ill never use so if you want them....

Man oh man, the first day you own your Wii...its like Heaven.
I even thought WiiPlay was good!
I'd still recommend getting The Godfather, its so fun to play on Wii, and that much more brutal with the Wii controls.

Good job...
i got my wii the morning it came out...
pre order smash bros, now!
then i recommend links crossbow training and wii play- seeing what they come with
then if u still have money get zelda- easy but not too easy like mario galaxy

wow alot of replies! i like this forum :)

p.s. i added:
Claudio
Singhson

samXcor3 said:
reserve brawl!!!

i will

but is it true that ssbb comes with a headset to talk online?

Congrats on gettin the Wii :)

You should get Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda and reserve Brawl :smilewinkgrin:

Ill add you now :D

Hey if i were you i would pick

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL it is not out yet in my country it is coming out march 9 and if you dont enjoy that even though i think it looks fun then try the games

metroid prime 3

wii play

wii carnival

legend of zelda twilight princess

or maybe if your a mario fan even try paper mario:yesnod::wink:

I picked up Super Mario Galaxy and have been having a blast. Wii Play is fun (and you get a bonus controller). Has 9 mini games that are good for all watching. I have a wife and daughter, so, we've been bowlin' it up babey... :)

this is kool so much games XD

added:
14luke14

prodigy i added u but u gotta add me now

ok prodigy ur on my friends list but u gotta add me too my friends code is 3007-7145-0753-3877 and u can just make my nickname WII-NERD54 ok plz add me:wink: :ciappa:

wii-nerd54 said:
ok prodigy ur on my friends list but u gotta add me too my friends code is 3007-7145-0753-3877 and u can just make my nickname WII-NERD54 ok plz add me:wink: :ciappa:
added :)

Back